GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Corona comedy hour! C'mon folks...time for a laugh!

virpacalis

Go Kart Newbie
1585269649038.png

virpacalis

Go Kart Newbie
1585270825870.png

Preparations before you drop off the kids at the pool.

JW with a VW

Go Kart Champion

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Before I moved to Florida I thought the "pollen scale" they show on the news only went from 0-10.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Can't edit from my phone. Meant to include a runny stuffy nose with a little cough is a normal morning for us this time of year. If we went shopping early I'm sure no one would come within 50 feet of us. My wife has allergies worse than me. Many times when I go looking for her in the women's section all I need to do is listen.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Can't edit from my phone. Meant to include a runny stuffy nose with a little cough is a normal morning for us this time of year. If we went shopping early I'm sure no one would come within 50 feet of us. My wife has allergies worse than me. Many times when I go looking for her in the women's section all I need to do is listen.

Just an FYI. To edit on mobile click on the ellipsis at the bottom left of your post.

F52D4EB8-CBA2-4AED-80AB-C2A3232F35A0.jpeg

Phur

Autocross Champion
BEFC8DC1-8473-491B-B9C2-FF44F7E5359B.jpeg
?

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
It's really not as bad in Chicago as Fox news makes it out to be.
How about Newsweek? About 500 shootings reported in only 3 months. How about the ones that aren't reported? Worse than CNN reports it. Oh, wait, they don't report on it. You really need your 2A rights there. I grew up in Philly, which despite the usual shootings in Chicago, was listed as the most crime-ridden large city in America in 2018 or 19. No surprise there. The gangs moved into my so-called good neighborhood just before I moved to Florida. And yet only a small percentage of residents have CHLs. Then again, every politician in Philly is not of the party that supports permits. You need references and are discouraged by the police every step of the process. Back then, a Florida permit was honored if you were not a resident of PA. Not anymore, but I'm a Florida resident now. Suck it, PA.

https://www.newsweek.com/chicagos-coronavirus-shelter-place-measures-havent-slowed-shootings-1496389

Last edited:

Blue K04

Passed Driver's Ed

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
WTF 😲.
Phew, so glad the rich a-hole is uninjured as he's politely asked to exit the vehicle for a conversation with police after hitting 5 cars and speeding away in Manhattan in broad daylight!
Such a waste of an amazing car 😔
Also, it pays to be rich.

I figured he would be dealt with differently when he was trying to get back in the car/hands in pockets/tried to flee the original scene. My NJ friend said he wrecked a lambo somewhat recently. Quick search he also wrecked a mcclaren some years ago.

Blue K04

Passed Driver's Ed
I figured he would be dealt with differently when he was trying to get back in the car/hands in pockets/tried to flee the original scene. My NJ friend said he wrecked a lambo somewhat recently. Quick search he also wrecked a mcclaren some years ago.
My thoughts too. Wow, that's insane.