GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Corona comedy hour! C'mon folks...time for a laugh!

KevinC

Autocross Champion
IMG_6823.jpeg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I have started wearing a cowboy hat, boots w/spurs, a gun belt with empty holster and a bandanna over my nose and mouth. The looks I get in the grocery store are priceless.

I started wearing a black mask with my black hoodie.

Niiiinja!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Local TV cameraman is unhappy with station sending him into the fray.
AFC1B372-5EFB-4D8D-9C17-44DB1C77A0DC.jpeg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1591382651452.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion

This reminds me of when I came up to 2 coworkers talking cars.

The one guy just got a new car and was saying how fast it was and that it has a sport mode.
Me: Oh cool what did you get.
Him: A Lexus UX250 (suv thing w/ 180 HP and 3600 lbs)
Me: oh I'm sure it's really nice.
Him: Yeah man and when I put it sport mode its like a race car.
I don't have a good poker face so I'm sure I made a face at him and he asked me if my car had sport mode
Me: Nah mine doesn't need a sport mode it's always in sport mode.
Him: Lets go to the drag strip I got $100.
Me: I don't want to take your money man but we can race. I'll bring my Honda Pilot to make it more interesting.
Him: *Skeptical look* whatever man that's cool.

Phur

Autocross Champion
It’s almost like non-car people think that it has a different engine in “sport” mode. I don’t understand.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
When I had my cts-v this black dude comes up to me and says “what you got on the dash?” I’m like whaaatttt the f is this guy talking about. Then I remember and I’m like oh yea “200.”

Phur

Autocross Champion
You mean, “What is the completely arbitrary number that the manufacturer chose as the stopping point for the speedometer?” Isn’t a legit car-guy topic?!?😂

golfdave

Autocross Champion
You mean, “What is the completely arbitrary number that the manufacturer chose as the stopping point for the speedometer?” Isn’t a legit car-guy topic?!?😂

I'd love to race a guy in a Pikes Peak car based on that.....so whats the stopping point of the speedo??….err about 130mph...……& then do 0-100mph in the blink of an eye!!

Can't find the info but I remember an old EVO car mag which they road & track tested a Pikes Peak car...they gave up on the 1/4mile as basically it hit max speed in about 1/8mile....& topped out at about 130mph.....but it got there soo fast....!!!!

Faceman

Autocross Newbie