GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Couple questions about setting up some stuff

veedoubleya

If you haven't got a button as discussed you don't have modes. The S on the gears is part way, and the major way, towards sports mode. Sports mode affects the gears, suspension, ACC, and climate. You don't have sports mode, but you're most way there with S gears.

stinkykitten

If you haven't got a button as discussed you don't have modes. The S on the gears is part way, and the major way, towards sports mode. Sports mode affects the gears, suspension, ACC, and climate. You don't have sports mode, but you're most way there with S gears.
Thank you. Just to confirm. Life and style models do not have mode selection correct? Just want to make sure thanks again!

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie

CH47AV8R

So it seems when I pull back the auto stick it goes to 'S' I assume that is sports mode? Well that sucks I want drive select aswell :(
But why the hell does my manual say it has modes? I'm confused. Maybe it's hidden somwherre in my car lol
As explained above, the manual covers multiple versions of the car.
Further on in your snippet it talks about the "R" mode button on the steering wheel.
Unfortunately I think it's time for a girlfriend upgrade. Try to find one with an "R" performance pack. 😉