GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

torga

Autocross Champion
Have you air fried a PB&J yet?

I don't have an air fryer. Does it make them crispy without the butter/fat needed in a pan?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i really like rat rods sometimes

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I don't have an air fryer. Does it make them crispy without the butter/fat needed in a pan?

You have to spray it with olive or vegetable oil on both sides before putting it in. Or you could use butter. I just made one to try!!

881D4C85-E534-425A-A0BF-6C8407B5FC7A.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
This crap again. But now with air fryers

who the f gave y’all air fryers?!?

The only certainties in the universe: Death, taxes, and CSB discussing mayo & proper wiping procedures.

Mayo is love.

Mayo is life.

clownish

just clowning around
On my WFH day I have gone out at "lunch" and bought 15 bags of concrete, a wheelbarrow and other assortments. Also fuck people who go to self-op car washes that have credit card machines on a few stalls and block it when vaccuming while all the other slots are open. I cut around the guy and went into the stall. He saw me, huirried up and finished whatever the fuck he was doing on his hootie while blasting mumble rap and approached me. I laughed, told him to pound sand and finished in 4 minutes, as expected. All I needed was to blast muid off my truck. Meanwhile I had already waited 10 minutes for this kid. People are so unaware of their surrounding.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
One time during winter I was in a line at the self wash and it was pretty clear everyone was there just to wash the salt off quick.

Of course no, here comes Mr. 15 year old Ford Truck. Who then proceeds to not only use 2 rounds of foaming brush but he had the audacity to start drying the car while still in the stall.

He got really surprised when I honked the horn during the drying phase. I guess he somehow didn't see that the queue was 8 cars deep now cause he jumped in the truck and moved it out quick.

Some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.