GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's legal in my state provided that to the right if the car is an actual lane and not the breakdown lane.
It's illegal for me to hit 100+mph passing the 4 cars driving under the speed limit in a two lane on my way to work on Wednesday. I'll do it again, too.

Nothing better than dropping to 3rd or 4th and passing the drug addled q tips clogging up Florida's roads.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1660269931982.jpg

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Buy for the lenses, not the camera. Quite frankly, each manufacturer has a camera that has the same features of whatever you consider the "best" camera, but there is a significant difference in lenses. I have a boatload of Nikon lenses and, ergo, I have a couple of Nikon DSLRs - I'm not a fan of mirrorless.
Nikon mirrorless can use DSLR lens (with an accessory)

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Yeah. I don’t want half-price appetizers, I want $1 well drinks and bud light drafts until I’m sleeping on the T.
Old enough to remember nickel beer nights. WI in the early 80's. $5 cover and a tray of plastic cups filled with cheap draft for a buck. The trick was to tip $10 the first time and give a $5 for each tray.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
It's illegal for me to hit 100+mph passing the 4 cars driving under the speed limit in a two lane on my way to work on Wednesday. I'll do it again, too.

Nothing better than dropping to 3rd or 4th and passing the drug addled q tips clogging up Florida's road.
This x500 Rickybux. I hit 130 almost every time I drive my car.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This x500 Rickybux. I hit 130 almost every time I drive my car.
I take back roads to and from work, and it's an hour drive. Sometimes I'll be on a work call on the drive home, so I can get home earlier, and I'll drop the hammer passing some cars. Everyone on the call gets quiet until I get off the throttle. It's pretty funny.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
CSB Cool Song Bro

because I heard this song played last night (not JC or WOV) I figure I'll share this version. Most computer speakers will not do the bass line justice.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Lol I didn't know that was a thing. I learned recently some states have "dry counties" and other places don't allow grocery stores to sell cold beer.
The county that I live in just stated selling alcohol on Sundays within the last 5 years. No refrigerated alcohol in gas stations. And people act like they will be legalizing marijuana sometime soon… 🙄

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
The county that I live in just stated selling alcohol on Sundays within the last 5 years. No refrigerated alcohol in gas stations. And people act like they will be legalizing marijuana sometime soon… 🙄
Senseless laws by senseless people.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I'm starting to get envious of you guys with intercoolers sitting around the house. Thinking about picking one up to put in my dining room.

Status
Not open for further replies.