GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Thats why i tend to just buy my beer at a liquor store

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I got my ass kicked last night. What a miserable night. lol. I went through waves of night sweats with some terrible stomach pains. I'd wake up drenched in sweat and a few minutes later I'd be in the bathroom throwing up. Just dripping sweat off my face and into the toilet while I heaved. That's gotta be one of the worst nights I've ever had.

I feel a lot better this morning, other than my back being in more pain that yesterday.
Sorry to hear. Rona or a stomach bug?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Sorry to hear. Rona or a stomach bug?
Pretty sure it's the rona. I haven't tested yet, just assuming it is and playing it safe by staying home. I got a home test, but dunno if it's really worth using right now or if it's worth using at all.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Anne Heche has more than oxygen deprivation from that accident - and her tests popped for cocaine and fentanyl. The fentanyl could have come from the hospital but it is unlikely that the cocaine came from there.

It might be hard finding an unaffected organ.

Yep, to answer your last question.
Only way you're getting cocaine legally at a hospital is have a septorhinoplasty done, and they don't do those emergently at trauma centers. Lol.

But they do actually have cocaine in the pharmacy at hospitals that have ENT surgical services. You mix the cocaine with sterile saline and soak cotton strips that get packed in the nose.

The more you know....

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Pretty sure it's the rona. I haven't tested yet, just assuming it is and playing it safe by staying home. I got a home test, but dunno if it's really worth using right now or if it's worth using at all.
If you're febrile, and it's rona, it's pretty accurate.

I'd also guess not BA.5 variant, GI upset has been pretty uncommon with it.

Drink lots of fluid, rest and treat symptoms best you can. If fever won't come down, try alternating motrin and Tylenol, but both wife and I responded better to Tylenol with rona. Cool shower can also help bring it down if it's being stubborn.

I hope you feel better soon, there was about a 4 day period where it was the terrible, then got a lot better. It was a week of really sick, then a week of feeling tired and weak. I have the added fun of several weeks of coughing, due to asthma and rad.

Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
What's the old saying? "An intercooler in the car is worth two in the house?"

Hey, you're a step ahead of me. I have to buy an intercooler in the first place.

Money well invested. Did mine a few months ago 👍

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
When I got the Rona over Christmas I didn't have any stomach issues or puking which was nice, just felt like I got my ass kicked by some heavyweight boxer for about a week and then was just tired and groggy for about a week after. The brain fog was insane too, the first few days I could barely form a sentence
That's same for me.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Only way you're getting cocaine legally at a hospital is have a septorhinoplasty done, and they don't do those emergently at trauma centers. Lol.

But they do actually have cocaine in the pharmacy at hospitals that have ENT surgical services. You mix the cocaine with sterile saline and soak cotton strips that get packed in the nose.

The more you know....
Will trade intercooler installs for some hospital cocaine

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
If you're febrile, and it's rona, it's pretty accurate.

I'd also guess not BA.5 variant, GI upset has been pretty uncommon with it.
I'm not sure yet if the stomach problems are from being sick or from the cocktail of pills I took with the instant oatmeal I ate last night. I took some zinc, vitamins, and tylenol...I could have overdone it taking it all at once, I dunno. I don't normally take any pills.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm not sure yet if the stomach problems are from being sick or from the cocktail of pills I took with the instant oatmeal I ate last night. I took some zinc, vitamins, and tylenol...I could have overdone it taking it all at once, I dunno. I don't normally take any pills.
GI upset is common with some variants. Our first rona case presented as an acute abdomen.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm doing way too much work for a Friday.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I'd donate organs while alive for a pair of recaro sportster seats

riceburner

Autocross Champion

cb1111

When I got the Rona over Christmas I didn't have any stomach issues or puking which was nice, just felt like I got my ass kicked by some heavyweight boxer for about a week and then was just tired and groggy for about a week after. The brain fog was insane too, the first few days I could barely form a sentence
So no change from normal.......

Sorry, but you did open the door....wide....

Status
Not open for further replies.