GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Muther fuckas reporting a man with a 102 degree fever

🤒

Otherwise, I don't read the Thread that shall not be named. You can always assume my comments have nothing to do with what's being posted there.

I actually have the flu.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
We're down with the sickness in here

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
One time I read this tweeter post and I looked up the tag. It was a bunch of morons reposting the same exact picture 😂

Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 1146 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a singe page in this thread? I read the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
RE the "Thank you for your help,............."

$500 Zbucks to the first one that notices the typo

Oh we all know. It was decided that added to it.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
About 56-57 hrs at work this week, including 9 today then came home and finished up getting a stump out. Mrs Mud looks at my list for tomorrow and takes sympathy on me saying "maybe we can go get pizza and ice cream for dinner tomorrow". I was already thinking of suggesting the pizza because that would give me a chance to take the Comet out.
I will consider that a victory.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That first night fuckin sucked. If it weren't for that I think this wouldn't have been that bad. I'd still be miserable, but that first night took it to another level. My mom and sister have it too. My sister got it first, then she didn't tell anyone she was feeling sick until the end of the day. I think by then it was too late. I started feeling sick a couple days later and then my mom the day after. They both had similar symptoms to each other, mainly fever and congestion. I didn't get congested at all, and they didn't get anything like what I dealt with. It also started with a slightly sore throat, and surprisingly it never really got any worse. The back pain I get from being sick was probably worse than most of the other symptoms, but that's starting to feel better too.

Status
Not open for further replies.