GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
https://redtomatomadison.com

Pesto with fresh tomatoes (1/2 bacon). It is the season for tomatoes and pesto.
Super thin flavorful crust, kinda like a homemade saltine

https://www.ashleysicecream.net

Lunch is over, stump is gone ground returned to level, time to trim around thru-wall AC unit, then Comet wash.
I was a bit thrown by the red tomato Madison. We have several restaurants in Madison Indiana that are owned by the same person. They are all named something red. (Red Pepper Deli, Red Peppermint Ice Cream, Red Pepperoni Pizza) For a second there, I thought you were referring to that!

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Pesto is gross 🤢

GolNat

Autocross Champion
This coke isn’t all that great. Sounded refreshing but taste more like seltzer water

6E657D7B-39B9-44DE-A02C-60F0484BAA73.jpeg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I was a bit surprised when I scrolled down and saw burgers/quesadillas/etc.
So about 3 years ago they were bought by an Arabic? family, it wasn't good for a while but it is now. The menu makes it seem not good but the pie is. Now the CSB: once picking up a pie the cashier was a HS girl who had shorts on that were so short you could see about one inch of cheek! Not upper thigh this was cheek. I took a look but knew better than to stare. I had turned my head to side because the not staring and around the corner comes the owners daughter? She was wearing one of those cover everything dress robes. My first thought was "that's why you wear those"
Pesto is gross 🤢
Boo this man.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
That sounds like the perfect ice cream flavor.

It was also a Camaro cruise night. Nice one hour loop of back roads and bridges. No ice cream though, I'm getting too fat.

Friday evening I happened to stop at Lidl to grab a few things and there was a car show going on. Looked like mostly classic. Was gonna walk around but the kids were getting hangry.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Friday evening I happened to stop at Lidl to grab a few things and there was a car show going on. Looked like mostly classic. Was gonna walk around but the kids were getting hangry.
2nd Friday of every month at that Grotto! Always lots of good cars there.

Status
Not open for further replies.