GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrickety

The Fixer
My 97 year old mom came downstairs in the morning a month ago complaining of a cold, We tested her and she popped a solid positive. We started her on Paxlovid that afternoon and her symptoms never got worse and were dealt with using the usual cold stuff - Dayquil/Nyquil etc.

A couple of days my wife and I both tested positive with no symptoms, so the doc prescribed us Paxlovid as well, but we couldn't pick it up until the following day. The next morning I had an awful sore throat. My wife had the cold and a headache, but they didn't get worse after we started the Paxlovid.

The three of us tested negative about a week later, but my symptoms lingered and a couple days later I popped positive again with the sore throat. That hung around for a week or so, but was my only real symptom.

Between the vaccines, the boosters and Paxlovid, we all got away pretty well.
Aren't you violating the first rule of this thread??? @uglybastard liked your post, how dare you!!
My wife and I were positive twice, the second time was much milder and only lasted a couple days. Symptoms didn't get worse either, this was back in February. But I never took any vaccines or paxlovid...just saying.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Went and saw the new Thor movie. I found it entertaining, my gf thought it was campy and the worst one she has seen. Anyone else see it yet?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Went and saw the new Thor movie. I found it entertaining, my gf thought it was campy and the worst one she has seen. Anyone else see it yet?

I saw it when it came out. Didn't think it was bad. One of the better phase 4 MCU movies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY!

torga

Autocross Champion

I kinda forgot about it, so I'm waiting til it drops on Disney+

Yeah the new Dr Strange was not great, IMO

I treated it like a campy Evil Dead movie and had a lot of fun. But I could poke a bunch of holes through it if I cared to.

cb1111

Aren't you violating the first rule of this thread??? @uglybastard liked your post, how dare you!!
My wife and I were positive twice, the second time was much milder and only lasted a couple days. Symptoms didn't get worse either, this was back in February. But I never took any vaccines or paxlovid...just saying.
You just keep proving that you are a fucking idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.