GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
The what now

The thread where 2slow thinks he has crankwalk, says "Screw you guys, I'm buying a Tesla", then discoveres he doesn't have crank walk.

You really should assimilate into the MK7 forums more. It's where all the good drama happens these days.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
The thread where 2slow thinks he has crankwalk, says "Screw you guys, I'm buying a Tesla", then discoveres he doesn't have crank walk.

You really should assimilate into the MK7 forums more. It's where all the good drama happens these days.
I get enough scene drama from scene people on IG

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Haha kinda yeah.

To sum it up: theres a certain influence who has more or less put profits over the passion of VWs and car culture. Badmouthing people who helped get them to their current stature, not acknowledging people and companies, etc. Not doing so because of alleged "noncompete" agreements. Enough of the people they've screwed over or badmouthed have gotten together to speak out collectively about it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Haha kinda yeah.

To sum it up: theres a certain influence who has more or less put profits over the passion of VWs and car culture. Badmouthing people who helped get them to their current stature, not acknowledging people and companies, etc. Not doing so because of alleged "noncompete" agreements. Enough of the people they've screwed over or badmouthed have gotten together to speak out collectively about it.

Bro you weren't supposed to tell people my plan. I'm gonna fleece over my 38 followers.

I need to get back to maintaining my IG. Last post was my dog the day before she had to be put down 😭

Haven't even posted my R.

Phur

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I told my friends to post a little bit more because Jay was disappointed.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Thankfully did the sniff test before threading those bad larrys in.

I only like the way it smells

tip of the hat to one of my fav artists:

View attachment 249111

Amazon selling these in an ad on my IG feed...

They're chinese brand Apple Pencil tips.
I may have told this CSB here b4:

cleaning out Mrs Mud's Uncles trailer after he died. I hear Mrs Mud say "Look! it's a dildo" I look and there's a butt plug in the back of the closet........didn't bother correcting her.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I only like the way it smells

tip of the hat to one of my fav artists:

I may have told this CSB here b4:

cleaning out Mrs Mud's Uncles trailer after he died. I hear Mrs Mud say "Look! it's a dildo" I look and there's a butt plug in the back of the closet........didn't bother correcting her.
Reported

Status
Not open for further replies.