GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Indeed the boost weather is nice lately! Intercooler schmintercooler

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
1664038099729.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Saw someone getting angry in the rear view. Guess I must have come "somewhat" close to them as I moved over but they were going 20mph less than me so by the time I was in their lane I was actually far ahead.

Like, when you're doing 58 in the 55 and you're in the left lane, you don't get to become angry when someone goes around you. 😐

Last edited:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Saw someone getting angry in the rear view. Guess I must have come "somewhat" close to them as I moved over but they were going 20mph less than me so by the time I was actually in their lane I was actually far ahead.

Like, when you're doing 58 in the 55 and you're in the left lane, you don't get to become angry when someone goes around you. 😐
I had a really old guy yelling at me to slow down on my street today. I just stared at him as I drove by and he kept yelling, slow down! slow down! If there's people upset about the speed cars are driving on the road it's always that house. I wasn't really going any faster than I normally go and no faster than most other people go on the street. I've actually driven behind the people that live in that home while going down our street and they also drive above the speed limit.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I had a really old guy yelling at me to slow down on my street today. I just stared at him as I drove by and he kept yelling, slow down! slow down! If there's people upset about the speed cars are driving on the road it's always that house. I wasn't really going any faster than I normally go and no faster than most other people go on the street. I've actually driven behind the people that live in that home while going down our street and they also drive above the speed limit.
DrIvE LiKe yOUr KidS liVe hEre BRO!!!!!!!!

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Hate those rules for thee people.

I'm actually much more inclined to obey low speed limits tho. People get pretty mad if you actually go 25 in the 25 😆

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
DrIvE LiKe yOUr KidS liVe hEre BRO!!!!!!!!
There's not even any kids around here. lol
I've lived here for 5 years now and only seen kids on the street maybe a couple dozen times. If there's anything I'm gonna run over it's gonna be a squirrel and I stomp on my breaks to avoid even that.

I almost got one goin to my buddys house a few weeks ago. His neighborhood is actually full of kids, and his road is all condominiums that are super smashed together. It feels like a busy road even without anyone on it so I always go slow. I'm about 5 homes down from his and a squirrel bolts into the road literally right in front of me. Some people ahead of me on my right were walking out of their home and to their car and saw what had happened. They're just staring at me. I'm stopped and sitting in the middle of the road. I still haven't seen the squirrel yet either. I look at the guy and shrug my shoulders like, did he make, what happened, where'd he go? Then he takes off from in front of me and finishes crossing the road. We both look at each other again and laugh. Fuckin squirrel.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
There's not even any kids around here. lol
I've lived here for 5 years now and only seen kids on the street maybe a couple dozen times. If there's anything I'm gonna run over it's gonna be a squirrel and I stomp on my breaks to avoid even that.

I almost got one goin to my buddys house a few weeks ago. His neighborhood is actually full of kids, and his road is all condominiums that are super smashed together. It feels like a busy road even without anyone on it so I always go slow. I'm about 5 homes down from his and a squirrel bolts into the road literally right in front of me. Some people ahead of me on my right were walking out of their home and to their car and saw what had happened. They're just staring at me. I'm stopped and sitting in the middle of the road. I still haven't seen the squirrel yet either. I look at the guy and shrug my shoulders like, did he make, what happened, where'd he go? Then he takes off from in front of me and finishes crossing the road. We both look at each other again and laugh. Fuckin squirrel.
I almost got one ther other day. It was kinda in the shadows and I didn’t see it until the last second.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
For breakfast this morning:
A couple of chicken periods, which were mixed with the ground up and seasoned remains of slaughtered pigs that didnt becime ribs or bacon, then fried together in a pan with jalepenos. Added some slowly fermenting cow puss that never made it to a baby cow on top and had a nice little crossiant sandwich.
Jalapenos on the other hand, totally fertilized, so that is an aborted plant when you eat it. Even includes a placenta!

Status
Not open for further replies.