GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
CSB when my friends and i first got our licenses we thought playing 'tag' with our cars would be a fantastic idea. basically chase eachother around the neighborhood until we could pass eachother. how we didn't crash, considering we were in our mom's suvs and had barely just gotten our licenses is beyond me

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Yeah. And I’m not talking cruise through my residential neighborhood and roll the stop at 10. They’re going 30-40 on a one way st. Had an accident out front at 4:30 am once with 3 ambulances. Asshole ran the stop sign and t-boned my neighbor that had just pulled out of their spot.
That is fucking outrageous.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Drivers in Boston make no damn sense. They're either over-aggressive or overly nice. Noone uses a turn signal, and if they do they turn it on exactly 10 feet before the turn, which is the same as not using it.

Also what is it with people letting drivers turn left once the light turns green? It's your fucking green...just go.

/rant
I hate anyone who brakes substantially before they've hit their signal.

I scared a lady once after she slowed to like 5mph before signaling. I started to go around her even before she actually began the turn and since her window was down I decided to shout at her:

"Signal first, then brake! Asshole!"

The shock on her face made me laugh but I try not to get angry in the car these days. Too many psychos.

messrock

Autocross Champion
1656101390782.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
When I was in high-school one of my friends knew a kid who would crash into people's trash cans and make a huge mess the night before the pick-up.

He got one guy so often the dude eventually loaded up the cans with a bunch of open containers of paint.

I can't remember if the car survived, but the windshield definitely didn't.
Should have filled it with water. Or qwickcrete if he was feeling really mean 🙂

torga

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Big fan of the people in my neighborhood that find beeping their horn as they blow through the stop sign and acceptable alternative to slowing down, never mind stopping, at said stop sign.

Even better when they do it at 4am.
Put local pd on it. Let the use the end of your driveway.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
When I was in high-school one of my friends knew a kid who would crash into people's trash cans and make a huge mess the night before the pick-up.

He got one guy so often the dude eventually loaded up the cans with a bunch of open containers of paint.

I can't remember if the car survived, but the windshield definitely didn't.
R/pettyrevenge or
R/prorevenge

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Drivers in Boston make no damn sense. They're either over-aggressive or overly nice. Noone uses a turn signal, and if they do they turn it on exactly 10 feet before the turn, which is the same as not using it.

Also what is it with people letting drivers turn left once the light turns green? It's your fucking green...just go.

/rant
LOL RI is just like that but less nice drivers per capita

Status
Not open for further replies.