GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I think we should all "like" Jim's posts when we run into them - to get him to the top of the leaderboard
I've been doing that secretly

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I
Big fan of the people in my neighborhood that find beeping their horn as they blow through the stop sign and acceptable alternative to slowing down, never mind stopping, at said stop sign.

Even better when they do it at 4am.
In would build a data set on such behavior over a week or two then go all Karen at the local PD until it stopped.

if at 4am, likely the paper delivery

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Is that really necessary?

Is turning a reddit post to a news story in the Life section necessary?

While we can certainly learn from the underlying messages, I automatically assume every story told on Reddit is made up.
Newsweek clearly has never heard of the concept of a throwaway account

cb1111

While we can certainly learn from the underlying messages, I automatically assume every story told on Reddit is made up.
Most everything on Newsweek these days is that way.

What I find hilarious is that they close everything with "we've reached out to...." as in "Ukraine has unearthed evidence of genocide conducted by Russian troops. Newsweek has reached out to the Russian govt. for comment"

WTF do they think the Russians are going to say? I know, they'll say "yeb vas"

brat_burner

Autocross Champion

I got some reddit user disappeared with a quickness. I just sent a link to some management that I knew. Next day, account gone lmao

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

He got some reddit user disappeared with a quickness. He just sent a link to some management that I knew. Next day, account gone lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.