GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Asked my friend from Jersey tonight, “hey Rachel, when you said you were glad you left Jersey, you didn’t say you left it at the top of the escalator.”

Top of the escalator:
6374B64C-E3B0-415B-BEB4-F174CB47B38C.jpeg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
If you're unknowingly an accessory then felony murder could be applied unnecessarily anyways.

As in, your buddy shoots someone in a CVS and gets in your car with you to leave. You are accessory. And because of the felony murder statute you can get 25-Life. Are you as guilty? No. What are you guilty of, though?
In that circumstance if you somehow actually are a completely unknowing accessory then you should not be excessively charged for your accidental participation.

You are still helping someone flee the scene of a robbery/murder. Ignorance isn't really an excuse. For you to maintain innocence the shooter would have to coerce or force you to be the getaway driver.

I find it hard to believe someone is completely ignorant of what happened inside the building after they hear "POP, POP, POP!!" And your pal comes running out to jump in the car.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
He thought I was referring to my "little Richard/one eyed monster" as "partner" as well...
That is what I was referencing
Stand your ground laws allow people to execute folks. I know people who shot and killed folks running away. In the back! And got away with a “I felt threatened so I shot”

u don’t even have to do shit bro. U can see me in Florida. Start spewing your q anon bullshit in the sidewalk. And I can shoot u cuz I felt threatened. We have to also assume you’re the brown one and I’m the white one for this to work tho

fuck those laws. A man would handle it with his fists. I’ll show u how much I love that tv of mine you’re trying to splack from my crib bitch
unfortunately this is true

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
If you're unknowingly an accessory then felony murder could be applied unnecessarily anyways.

As in, your buddy shoots someone in a CVS and gets in your car with you to leave. You are accessory. And because of the felony murder statute you can get 25-Life. Are you as guilty? No. What are you guilty of, though?
I shot the clerk?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Reading through the spam this morning.

After all the Taco Bell, I might actually hop on that Prima Weight Loss tablet...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
You are still helping someone flee the scene of a robbery/murder. Ignorance isn't really an excuse. For you to maintain innocence the shooter would have to coerce or force you to be the getaway driver.
So one would be guilty of aiding and abetting. But to have a charge of felony murder levied at you for a situation you had no knowledge of? And that carries the same penalty as actually pulling the trigger? What justice is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.