GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Fine. Fine. For now. Fine. He does know why I’m upset with him. One day we’ll air that out when he wants
From what I gathered from the gibberish pm you sent me before making a dramatic exit a year or 2 ago, you're mad that I didn't ban Zrick. Basically right?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
From what I gathered from the gibberish pm you sent me before making a dramatic exit a year or 2 ago, you're mad that I didn't ban Zrick. Basically right?
Nah. Zrick (I think but willing to be wrong?) is batshit but he’s never said anything racist to me via dog whistle. Like, the homie zrick is ignorant and loves his fake facts but I don’t think he’s ever said anything racist to anyone. Could be wrong tho? If someone corrects me I’d be shocked. Zrick just doesn’t seem like that. I feel like he’d single me out for taking the vaccine but not for my ethnicity. Not defending Zrick or anything. Just wanted to make that clear.

all I’m saying is. Take a stance on the racist shit. Either don’t allow racism there or at least u should’ve added something letting folks know “racism won’t be policed here” or something. With a warning like that I sure as fuck would’ve never gone in that thread.

for the sake of constructive criticism. You dropped the ball there. You should pick that ball up tho. It’s never too late.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Nah. Zrick (I think but willing to be wrong?) is batshit but he’s never said anything racist to me via dog whistle. Like, the homie zrick is ignorant and loves his fake facts but I don’t think he’s ever said anything racist to anyone. Could be wrong tho? If someone corrects me I’d be shocked. Zrick just doesn’t seem like that. I feel like he’d single me out for taking the vaccine but not for my ethnicity. Not defending Zrick or anything. Just wanted to make that clear.
Oh Zrick has definitely said some racist stuff, but it's usually of the "ignorant/drunk uncle" variety, not the "tiki torch lynch mob" stuff. He's not hateful, just misguided.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Oh Zrick has definitely said some racist stuff, but it's usually of the "ignorant/drunk uncle" variety, not the "tiki torch lynch mob" stuff. He's not hateful, just misguided.
Yeah I just received texts from a few cats here who will stay nameless. I had no idea Zrick was like that. Shit. I’m being assured he’s definitely like that too. I don’t think I ever saw it tho. But damn. With this many folks correcting me….. and now u….

fine fine. Zrick is another hateful fuck then. But he’s never said anything hateful to me.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Yeah I just received texts from a few cats here who will stay nameless. I had no idea Zrick was like that. Shit. I’m being assured he’s definitely like that too. I don’t think I ever saw it tho. But damn. With this many folks correcting me….. and now u….

fine fine. Zrick is another hateful fuck then. But he’s never said anything hateful to me.
pm me your number I'll send pics

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
You should have banned Antero for all the racist shit he said. Being in OT is no excuse to allow that.
Considering his was a direct verbal attack vs zricks alleged drunk uncle style of racism (again, allegedly). Yeah. I mean shit at least tell the mother fucker to stop being racist. Shit

I don’t think I was asking for too much? Instead my pm was dramatic. Bout to go on a why Chicago is fucked up tirade in a minute. I mean if anotero can call me something hateful. Why can’t I get hateful about a whole ass city?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.