GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
You won't go down cause my dick can float.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
He sold me his steering wheel just a couple weeks ago. How's he gettin me mixed up with other people?!

Riceburner:

d1a005e4-4bd9-4b2b-9b39-04b42503787e_text.gif

riceburner

Autocross Champion
That's wasbaggedonce lol

Just dealing with salesmen shit...The factory fucks something up, customer gets upset, I work on the fix and think it's all good from here. I come into work this morning and we ended up causing similar damage to a different area. I've been dreading telling the guy what happened all day, but I'm pretty sure I'll have to soon. It's pretty small marks, but enough to just really piss off anyone that has to deal with this, both us and the customer.
you got the wrong guy

That's wasbaggedonce lol

Just dealing with salesmen shit...The factory fucks something up, customer gets upset, I work on the fix and think it's all good from here. I come into work this morning and we ended up causing similar damage to a different area. I've been dreading telling the guy what happened all day, but I'm pretty sure I'll have to soon. It's pretty small marks, but enough to just really piss off anyone that has to deal with this, both us and the customer.
My bad, duh. Im slow this week.

And fuck dude i hate being a middle man giving bad news to customers!!

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Laughed out loud reading commit sudoku 😂 not sure if it was a mistake or intentional. Either way hilarious. Suicide by word puzzle!

Dsg driver's should commit seppuku and restore their honor. FTW
Flappy paddle extensions can be used for stomach cuts.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
That's wasbaggedonce lol

What's the fallout?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
What's the fallout?
Nothing yet. Waiting for after the weekend. It sucks, and it's kind of a small thing, and we're still gonna fix it, but he'll make it into something big. Then he'll get over it.

I'll probably try to talk anybody out of having their motor painted white after this. At least until motors aren't backordered anymore. It's been about 15 months now, but before that the boats we order would show up with the motors already on the back. Now the motors have been so far backordered the boat manufacturer has to send them separately, weeks or months later. All the shipping across the country and then extra handling by us to get it onto the back of the boat just adds more chances for it to get scratched.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Nothing yet. Waiting for after the weekend. It sucks, and it's kind of a small thing, and we're still gonna fix it, but he'll make it into something big. Then he'll get over it.

I'll probably try to talk anybody out of having their motor painted white after this. At least until motors aren't backordered anymore. It's been about 15 months now, but before that the boats we order would show up with the motors already on the back. Now the motors have been so far backordered the boat manufacturer has to send them separately, weeks or months later. All the shipping across the country and then extra handling by us to get it onto the back of the boat just adds more chances for it to get scratched.
Yeah probably a good idea, keep pictures on hand for persuasion.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Auto manufacturers can sell you a damaged car as brand new. They have full on body shops and mechanics where the cars ship out. I've also seen a limited Nissan GTR get a full on new paint job before being sold. It was a big deal, and they told everyone that they weren't supposed to take any pictures of the car. The actual Nissan dealer didn't have the certifications to do the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.