GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
kinda makes me miss the 'doesnt matter had sechs' memes from the good ole days, like 10 years back?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
If Jay leaves the spam as is for a few days i think it will produce up to a few of the following:

* Members will start starting their own threads asking about the spam like its a new thing, since they usually are so priviliged to not see it
* Maybe more people will email the admins for action...? and something happens?
* Alot of sorry members that came on here to ask about what muffler to use for their stage 1 plastidip will succumb to buying CBD and getting boner pills
* Many of us found the trick to just search for 'threads with your posts' and will never see a spam thread again, with the only disadvantage not seeing new threads

Unfortunately noones gonna appreciate our humble hero Jay for doing his daily work when he returns triumphantly to do it. And that makes me very sad. So I'm gonna paypal you another $3
im just gonna report the posts and move on with my life. it'll either spam his inbox until he acts, or he will just have them pre-ID'd for when he decides to come back to us

riceburner

Autocross Champion
everyone should spam his inbox with paypal notifications that he received $3 tho. i think thats the point everyones been missing

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
everyone should spam his inbox with paypal notifications that he received $3 tho. i think thats the point everyones been missing

We don't negotiate with terrorists.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If Jay leaves the spam as is for a few days i think it will produce up to a few of the following:

* Members will start starting their own threads asking about the spam like its a new thing, since they usually are so priviliged to not see it
* Maybe more people will email the admins for action...? and something happens?
* Alot of sorry members that came on here to ask about what muffler to use for their stage 1 plastidip will succumb to buying CBD and getting boner pills
* Many of us found the trick to just search for 'threads with your posts' and will never see a spam thread again, with the only disadvantage not seeing new threads

Unfortunately noones gonna appreciate our humble hero Jay for doing his daily work when he returns triumphantly to do it. And that makes me very sad. So I'm gonna paypal you another $3
Jay isn't the hero we need, he's the hero we deserve?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
im just gonna report the posts and move on with my life. it'll either spam his inbox until he acts, or he will just have them pre-ID'd for when he decides to come back to us
It's like when you neglect your lady and she cuts you off from sex until you appreciate her.

I'm closing my legs to you ole uglyass

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's like when you neglect your lady and she cuts you off from sex until you appreciate her.

I think Jay just sexually harassed ugly. Unfortunately, Jay is also mk7 forums HR department. 🤣🤣🤣

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
speaking of jim, i was looking for something he posted the other day and found this gem:

Upon further testing the Mayo on the back side of the valves not only eliminated carbon buildup but when run on the dyno when the valves would open there is a 25 HP gain from the Mayo vapors being sucked into the combustion chamber. This eliminates the need for a stage 1 tune and keeps your warranty intact. It's like killing 3 birds with one stone. No carbon, increased HP and protecting your warranty.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Keep the legs closed.

Do we at least still get the finger?

Status
Not open for further replies.