GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Gotta wash the car and go for a drive. I haven't done that enough with this car. I don't have many pictures of it from the dslr.

This picture was just from my pixel 5 using night sight.
For a long time now, nearly all of my car photography has been with my iPhone 11pro. We have an old point and shoot that has done really well for us and is really versatile, but the battery has become unreliable.

Phur

Autocross Champion
We love old cameras, and think that they are beautiful. This is our new camera next to one of our old ones that is just for decoration…
7723EEE9-0392-4C84-9F53-2BBA492E462A.jpeg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
For a long time now, nearly all of my car photography has been with my iPhone 11pro. We have an old point and shoot that has done really well for us and is really versatile, but the battery has become unreliable.
It's crazy what phones can do now, but none of my phone pictures come close to my best pictures with a dslr. I'm terrible at finding the right settings on the dslr though, so I take like 5 pictures of the same shot with different settings. lol

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I just got a new camera yesterday. I haven’t had time to play with it yet.

I picked up a clean near mint Canon 6D a couple of weeks ago. It's been fun getting back into it. I'm up in Maine over the holiday and will have some time to learn about it more.

There's a whole photography section in off-topic here but it's deader than a doornail.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
No he likes the heat

Don’t care for heat, but don’t bitch about it. Been to far hotter places, and I acclimated there too. Just takes a day or two to get used to what ever heat/humidity/cold you have to work with.

When it’s abnormally hot and people ask me what I think, I just say, “meh, ain’t nobody trying to blow me up.”

It’s worse here being from CA, “ooo Lordy how do you deal with the cold?!?” I’m not breaking ice off my face, I’m in my house looking outside with a cup of hot tea saying, sure looks chilly out there today. Folks act like I lived in the fantasy land of warm pacific waters and Bay Watch.

vu.

Autocross Champion
We love old cameras, and think that they are beautiful. This is our new camera next to one of our old ones that is just for decoration…View attachment 253824

Love to see it.

I am a big fan of film photography and have both Minolta's SRT 200 and 202. My 202 sadly had a torn fabric screen and the prism is super dirty/dusty so I just have it to show now since I can't use it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I can live in the high 30*s through high 70's. Can handle 80s in low humidity, but add humidity and my body says fuck that real quick.

Used to be a dedicated 'go outside to hang out and smoke' type and we weathered some fo the coldest and hottest temps.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I can live in the high 30*s through high 70's. Can handle 80s in low humidity, but add humidity and my body says fuck that real quick.

Used to be a dedicated 'go outside to hang out and smoke' type and we weathered some fo the coldest and hottest temps.
crushing butts or packing bowls?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'd rather be cold than hot. Body better regulates things in that order.

Agreed.

It's also much easier to get warm when you're cold, than it is to get cool when you're hot.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Since the start of the temp CSB was Mrs Mud complaining "it's too hot" I'll mention her tolerance for temp is becoming real narrow. 70-80 is about the extent of her comfort zone.

Me....I prefer being cold over hot but it really doesn't matter much.

Status
Not open for further replies.