GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Acadia and gtifan doing their brakes?
296832408_10227980790135812_5718395042282959526_n.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Can't say i haven't done something like that before

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Was just fine working at home full time the last 2.5 years. Back in office for three mondays, and some fuckwit gets in my face threatening physical violence because I wouldn’t let him come through a secure door with my scan. I have zero clue who the hell he is not ever seen him before. Dude went all Karen on me “I’m a trainer here, how do you not know who I am”.

Someone else reported the threats so I got pulled in to give a statement. People done lost their minds these days. Dude clearly woke up on the wrong side of life that day.
I had to report some kid at the gym a couple weeks ago. They have a side door that only opens from the inside. This kid was out in the parking lot 'on his phone.' Somebody left out that door and then he just walked inside and never checked in at the front desk. Due to recent events I was keeping an eye on this guy. He picked up some weights and took them in a back room where they don't have any security cameras lol. /n00b

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
You're all missing @GTIfan99 's genius secret plan.

Step 1: select a target, perhaps one that owes people money
Step 2: acquire target's address
Step 3: piss off everyone on the forum
Step 4: "accidentally doxx yourself" by posting photos with the target's address on shipping labels
Step 5: wait for the fireworks!!!

Everybody already has his address.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I guess Audi is sending out allocations in different waves, or I'm not really sure how they're doing it. It sounds like a couple weeks ago some allocations went out. Around that same time my dealer said I was next in line and should be allocated one soon. I'd bet they only got 3 allocations and I was 4th in line. I don't think it means they won't be allocated anymore, but who knows when I'll get my name on an allocation and receive an estimated date. I'll just assume that means it's even farther away.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I had to report some kid at the gym a couple weeks ago. They have a side door that only opens from the inside. This kid was out in the parking lot 'on his phone.' Somebody left out that door and then he just walked inside and never checked in at the front desk. Due to recent events I was keeping an eye on this guy. He picked up some weights and took them in a back room where they don't have any security cameras lol. /n00b
NARC

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
3 inches of wiener doesn't look heavy but let me tell you....
You've got to blow on it first, you can get another 3 inches height.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I love that chili oil

Status
Not open for further replies.