GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
In recognition of our southern Bros, it's notthat hot up here.

That being said, the AC unit in my hotel last night shat the bed. Worst nights sleep in a while.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Unacceptable

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Just because there is someplace hotter doesn't mean it isn't hot as fuck outside your door.

Bro you think it's hot where your are? Try living in an active volcano.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
CSB: My wife and I have been together for almost 18 years, married for 11. Our initial plan, was to have two kids. Well, after we had our daughter a bit over 8 years ago, my mind changed immediately, to one and done. Absolutely did not want another. And honestly, I can't see why anyone would ever willingly want more than one kid. But she always still wanted a second, and it really created a sour point between us, because I refused to budge on wanting a second kid.

Yesterday, she babysat her sisters 5 month old son for the day. They just bought a new house, and she said she'd take the baby for the day so they could unpack and whatnot.

One day. All it took was one day for her to go "This is more work than I remember, maybe I don't want to be almost 40 with a baby. You forget how tiring this is."

No. No you don't forget! She just romanticized the entire thing in her head.

Anyway, she finally gave the sign off for me to get the snip snip, since she refused to allow it for the last 8 years, clinging on to some little hope that my mind would change. I told her that's what I want for my birthday 😂

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
CSB: My wife and I have been together for almost 18 years, married for 11. Our initial plan, was to have two kids. Well, after we had our daughter a bit over 8 years ago, my mind changed immediately, to one and done. Absolutely did not want another. And honestly, I can't see why anyone would ever willingly want more than one kid. But she always still wanted a second, and it really created a sour point between us, because I refused to budge on wanting a second kid.

Yesterday, she babysat her sisters 5 month old son for the day. They just bought a new house, and she said she'd take the baby for the day so they could unpack and whatnot.

One day. All it took was one day for her to go "This is more work than I remember, maybe I don't want to be almost 40 with a baby. You forget how tiring this is."

Anyway, she finally gave the sign off for me to get the snip snip, since she refused to allow it for the last 8 years, clinging on to some little hope that my mind would change. I told her that's what I want for my birthday 😂
Jay can do that for you with a 2x4.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion

I'm convinced women have selective amnesia when it comes to babies. We had a second one (7mo old now) and let's just say it's been rough. I have scheduled my snip already and my wife immediately started with the second guessing. "They're so wonderful", "are you sure you don't want another one", and so on literally less than an hour after telling me that she was miserable because of the lack of sleep and breast feeding and this baby is killing her...

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Wow, congrats!

I was pretty set on having two, my wife wants to have like 5. no matter what your position is, i can't see 3 (or more) working out.
you immediately need a minivan. even two kids is REALLY pushing it in any 5 seater vehicle, especially on vaycays and stuff.
few houses in any realistic budget have that many bedrooms.
the realm of affordability i think just jumps up dramatically after two kids.
fuck that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.