GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Work bathroom. People are nasty. 🤷‍♂️

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Work bathroom. People are nasty. 🤷‍♂️

Could be worse. The shorter urinal in one specific bathroom at the office always has piss on the top of it.

Fucking gross.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Could be worse. The shorter urinal in one specific bathroom at the office always has piss on the top of it.

Fucking gross.
Is that an office open to the public? So if it's messy it was definitely the employees that did it?

I don't think ours was anything an employee did. Probably one of our older customers or I think we had a couple kids running around last week, maybe it was them.

We don't really have anyone assigned to clean bathrooms though. I think I've done it the last couple times because it drove me crazy before anyone else bothered to take care of it.

What I need to do is find a better swifter mop...those shitty little holes you push the swifter wipes into freakin blow. I need something that clamps that shit down so it doesn't slide off.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Swiffer Wet Jet

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Is that an office open to the public? So if it's messy it was definitely the employees that did it?

I don't think ours was anything an employee did. Probably one of our older customers or I think we had a couple kids running around last week, maybe it was them.

We don't really have anyone assigned to clean bathrooms though. I think I've done it the last couple times because it drove me crazy before anyone else bothered to take care of it.

What I need to do is find a better swifter mop...those shitty little holes you push the swifter wipes into freakin blow. I need something that clamps that shit down so it doesn't slide off.

Nope, not open to the public. It's definitely employees pissing on the top of a urinal.

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
We have one urinal in the whole factory, and it's one of those short people ones. So much piss hits the floor that they have one of those perforated rubber mats in front of it to collect it. It does get cleaned daily.

Needless to say, I have one pair of shoes dedicated for work, and only work.

torga

Autocross Champion
shovel's got piss boots!

Phur

Autocross Champion
On a tangentially related note our new mirrorless nikon came in. Knowing nothing about photography I will say...it's pretty damn cool.
Which one?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Which one?

He got a P900 so he could creep on some cooeds who live across town, and sunbathe on their roof 😂

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
People are so annoying. I'm selling a hex can on fb...guy messages me trying to borrow it first, tell him no. Then he's begging with me "please bro please" uhh no. I tell him he can always resell it after he's done with it. Then he lowballs me, tell him no. Today he says he'll buy it but wants me to drive an hour to meet him halfway. Nope again. Then asks to meet me at 8, I say fine. He says he's leaving in 10 mins...then starts asking me to prove that it's an unlimited vin....I tell him to Google. More questions then he says he's just going to buy the single vin from Ross tech. I probably have about 200 messages over the last 2 days with this guy. And this is why people suck.
/End

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
People are so annoying. I'm selling a hex can on fb...guy messages me trying to borrow it first, tell him no. Then he's begging with me "please bro please" uhh no. I tell him he can always resell it after he's done with it. Then he lowballs me, tell him no. Today he says he'll buy it but wants me to drive an hour to meet him halfway. Nope again. Then asks to meet me at 8, I say fine. He says he's leaving in 10 mins...then starts asking me to prove that it's an unlimited vin....I tell him to Google. More questions then he says he's just going to buy the single vin from Ross tech. I probably have about 200 messages over the last 2 days with this guy. And this is why people suck.
/End
He probably bought "a cheap one" on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.