GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Lol, you're impossible to reason with
To be fair. I’m 2x30mg of oxy in bro. I like u tho. You’re a nice person 👍🏽

I’m very passionate about this topic. Plz try and understand me bro. When I finally learned manual. It was such a rush. I loved it. The new found interaction was amazing. If I ever ran for president. I’d definitely get everyone’s revhang removed

revhang is terrible. Cuz everything else can be worked around with a little money and work. But revhang is fucking terminal. It’s stuck with the car. Forever. That’s horrible. And it upsets me greatly

Keehs360

Autocross Champion

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
🥲
C09991A4-180E-4114-9E38-7596D1E72F6E.jpeg

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Anyways. Fuck the manual

why do mk4 supras making 500-550whp on a fmic seem to be fine with like 450-500 cubic inch intercoolers?

could it be that the location, the proximity of that radiator to the stock location makes for poor intercooler performance, thusly needing almost 1k cubic inches?

why are fmic’s not seen as better? They’re cheaper. Easier to install. And ambient like a mother fucker.

cmon let’s have this discussion 😂

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Also. Cats with that bottom mounted collision sensor thingy. God bless them. They’re gods people bro, they don’t have a choice but to do the stock location upgrade

torga

Autocross Champion
Wait, what's the difference between a mexican pizza and a crunchwrap? Isn't a crunchwrap just a mexican pizza in an envelope? Lick a stamp, send one to your sweetie?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Death by acronyms.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Wait, what's the difference between a mexican pizza and a crunchwrap? Isn't a crunchwrap just a mexican pizza in an envelope? Lick a stamp, send one to your sweetie?
I feel there’s some nuance but I’m not sure. It’s like the difference between a calzone, Stromboli and penzarati

torga

Autocross Champion
The difference is a crunchwrap is good to go, baybee.

good-to-go-taco-bell.gif

There's a restaurant near me that puts "gourmet" spins on Taco Bell classics. Their crunchwrap is out of this world (called a crunchy wrap for ...legal reasons).

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
on topic: I saw this at HD yesterday! $4600 cuts UP TO 2 acres. I don't see this selling, and why do you need a mower this big for a < 2 acre lot. I have a 48 commercial walk behind that I do > 4 acres.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Cub-Cad...ctric-Drive-Zero-Turn-Mower-ZT1-42E/318624821
I have not used their ride mower, but I've been very happy with the EGO brand of electric yard stuff so far. The push mower is awesome, automatically senses when it's bogging down and increases the blade speed (although it does rev hang a little after that, so keehs will hate it). I would check out their line of ride mowers to see how they compare.

Edit: missed the key question here. I'm going to say it's 50/50 time savings and stupid homeowner toys. There are people in my development with .25 acres and a ride mower; I'm sure it's just because they wanted a cool toy.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
I really can't love the DSG that much. I am yet to experience one that is truly 'BuTtErY sMoOtH'. They all kinda feel like the crunch through the gears especially around takeoff, coming to a stop, downshifting in some situations, etc. WOT shifts and aggressive downshifts are fantastic fun though.
The first 1st-2nd shift of the morning is always cringe-worthy, but the rest of it feels so good. If you want buttery-smooth you get a ZF8 slushbox. 4th->5th shifts at WOT? uNF

Status
Not open for further replies.