GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Looks like a suppository.

FamiliarSnappyJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

scrllock

Autocross Champion
I think it's a bit misleading. "Drive for months without charging" only applies if you're driving 22 miles a day. I think the general idea of supplementing the power with solar is a good idea though. Not smart enough to know how viable it is in practice though.
Feel like the 255,000 euro pricetag is on the less viable side.

I'm very interested in the Aptera, <$30k for something similar, but looks even more college science fair-y. Supposedly the average driver commutes about 32 miles per day, so that's where that stat comes from. Probably not true here with the clouds most of the year, but I think the focus on extreme aerodynamics, reduced rolling resistance, etc. over just putting big-ass batteries in SUVs is the way to go.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
over just putting big-ass batteries in SUVs is the way to go.
Yeah, that really is the most absurd trend. Hummers can still fuck off, batteries and all.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Did Jim’s obituary ever get posted?

cb1111

I think it's a bit misleading. "Drive for months without charging" only applies if you're driving 22 miles a day. I think the general idea of supplementing the power with solar is a good idea though. Not smart enough to know how viable it is in practice though.
Every car needs a little nuclear reactor....

Status
Not open for further replies.