GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I wish Jim were here right now. I seriously want to know if you get a boner looking at grannies when you're a grandpa.
Please tell me these are separate, unrelated thoughts.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Guys. Is boosted the dude that has that website with that crazy machine. And he’s always testing intercoolers and shit but always leaves u hanging because he refuses to draw real conclusions based off of the data?
so, random side comment. this dude is obviously slightly off. he used to run a similar site for his B5 S4. My favorite local shop had an encounter with him years ago, he sued them over some parts they didn't make nor did they sell to him. weird shit, but he's been reporting people to random agencies for "truth in advertising" lately.
I was looking for a good euro shop, found his site/reviews that made them seem to be the worst. turns out he nearly pushed them out of business with his bad review campaign while the former owner was under chemo. glad I didn't listen to that fucker, they're fantastic.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Now tell us about your losses.

Oh wait.

Apologies for being a downer, I find online gambling particularly distasteful.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I read this as 60 with a baby coming soon 😂 😂😂

Wouldn't be too unheard of. Had a friend in high school whose parents were both pushing 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.