GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
Reverse rake could be addressed with the TT spring perches if I remember right.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Its annoying when vendors say to contact them for ordering and then they do not respond to repeated inquiries. I'd like to have doubleapex make and sell me a hatch pop button. Is that too tough?

I don't think they're actually around anymore. I sent them an email back on February 3rd. Never got a response.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Its annoying when vendors say to contact them for ordering and then they do not respond to repeated inquiries. I'd like to have doubleapex make and sell me a hatch pop button. Is that too tough?
I'm confused, why? There's already a button in the car to release the hatch, and on your fob. Buy the loaded struts, press the button and blammo.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm confused, why? There's already a button in the car to release the hatch, and on your fob. Buy the loaded struts, press the button and blammo.

He wants a button to fumble with so he can plow into a Circle K.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
J
Where in the car is this button?

Edit: already have the hatch pop struts but also have a shaved hatch door. Fob button does not work when key is in the ignition. Want ability to open that door without turning car off.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Did a dumb dad thing. Tilled my back yard and found my coax cable. Gonna fix it myself

See the orange wires im pointing at

View attachment 249937
Dad stuff update:

Fixed my own underground cable damage! Win, saved a few days and probably hundreds of dollars.
1653317258039.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I love sudoku. There are 1 clue sudokus out there which are possible!
to reply to others from yesterday or so, yep, 1 sudoku solves exist!

This guy has done quite a few interesting puzzles and sudokus, here is a 1 clue puzzle. to be fair they do include a few baseline 'rules' to follow as well

riceburner

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
Oh shit, @uglybastard, your new avatar brought back haunting memories.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I got supra on the brain now. Can't stop thinking about them. I need to find one to sit in to see if I'm wasting my time with all this day dreaming. I'm a little worried at 6'3" I might be too tall for the car. The closest ones to me are an hour to the south or an hour 20 mins to the north. Dunno when I'll be able to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.