GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Not so cool update.

So chest tube came out at 2pm, chest xray at 6pm, and now being preped for surgery to have a chest tube. Fluid started filling his chest cavity again. So looks like we are going to be here for a few more days.

cb1111

Not so cool update.

So chest tube came out at 2pm, chest xray at 6pm, and now being preped for surgery to have a chest tube. Fluid started filling his chest cavity again. So looks like we are going to be here for a few more days.
Fark. Take GTIfan up on his offer for a reality check. I also have access to a few trauma surgeons if that helps - even if only to explain stuff to you in a way that makes sense.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Fark. Take GTIfan up on his offer for a reality check. I also have access to a few trauma surgeons if that helps - even if only to explain stuff to you in a way that makes sense.
Luckily wife was in medical field before her spine injuries. She has been keeping the info dummied down for me. Surgery went well, tube is smaller than the original one and they used a wire to install it, so the wound should be less intrusive. Waiting for him to get out of recovery now.