GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Three Hairs On Your Nipple Makes You A Man

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Careful pretending to be cip driving around in that exotic of yours. People will think you're on the take.

Fr fr no cap

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Illinois plates are boring

Corprin

Autocross Champion
1679534023051.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Fuck this puzzle was difficult!
20230322_203014.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
A couple weeks ago, I ranted about one of our teams causing an issue by testing stuff in a prod environment.

Well, that came back up last night and blew the fuck up.

Yesterday afternoon, someone was looking at one of the reports we put together, and went "Hey, this little piece here? This isn't right." So we look at the system of record (that had tests done in prod), and it matches what's on our report. It's correct. So we peel back another layer, and look at the data that feeds our system of record.

And sure enough, he's correct. It's wrong. Our system of record has data inaccuracies in it.

Fuck.

The reason that's a big deal, is because those reports have already been distributed and are about to be presented in 2 hours to a bunch of regulators, the boards of directors, and just overall a pile of people making 7 and 8 figures. And while the actual inaccuracies themselves are very minor, it calls into question the data and legitimacy of everything else in the report.

Last edited:

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Finally got a new phone but they only gave me one option for color… Blue.

I very recently got a Pixel 7, because it was free. I've had an S9+ until that point, which was also very low cost because they had been out for a while. LG G4 before that, and that was a phone I bought the day it came out. It's funny how the older I get, the less I care about having the latest & greatest flagship phone. I'm not quite there with computers though, it's getting tempting to upgrade my 3700x to a 5800x3D.

Much better with the new plate frame.
View attachment 276279

Compared to this weird silicone thing.
View attachment 276280

I interpret this as "I make the police run to chase me", and I love it. GETAWAY would be a great plate for several reasons.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
A couple weeks ago, I ranted about one of our teams causing an issue by testing stuff in a prod environment.

Well, that came back up last night and blew the fuck up.

Yesterday afternoon, someone was looking at one of the reports we put together, and went "Hey, this little piece here? This isn't right." So we look at the system of record (that had tests done in prod), and it matches what's on our report. It's correct. So we peel back another layer, and look at the data that feeds our system of record.

And sure enough, he's correct. It's wrong. Our system of record has data inaccuracies in it.

Fuck.

The reason that's a big deal, is because those reports have already been distributed and are about to be presented in 2 hours to a bunch of regulators, the boards of directors, and just overall a pile of people making 7 and 8 figures. And while the actual inaccuracies themselves are very minor, it calls into question the data and legitimacy of everything else in the report.
What level of blame are you involved in this?