GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

messrock

Autocross Champion
BRO SEND THEM A SLAV SQUAT PICK IN FRONT OF THE RS3 TO PAINT lol
1679503989182.gif

riceburner

Autocross Champion
ouch @Strange Mud ! seems like a lot of us have been getting our cars damaged lately

riceburner

Autocross Champion
In4updates
bro i feel like i've been boring as fuck lately.

oddly i feel like my brain has been expanding due to all the reading and writing ive been doing

but also feel like i just got nothing going on. Like for once i'll go catch up with friends, and when they ask 'whats new?' i just got nothing lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Fun fact though...

Lego has made about 4 billion minifigures by this point in time. That is half of the human population!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
but also feel like i just got nothing going on. Like for once i'll go catch up with friends, and when they ask 'whats new?' i just got nothing lol
I got nothin else to talk about except the RS3. lol
Trying not to make it all I talk about, but yea...nothing else going on.

My parents got a puppy last weekend. She's the sweetest little dog. Nothing like the monster my dog was when he was a puppy. He was a real dude's dog though. I won't be ready for my own dog for some time still, but puppies are fun.

clownish

just clowning around
bro i feel like i've been boring as fuck lately.

oddly i feel like my brain has been expanding due to all the reading and writing ive been doing

My standard reply is "hanging out working on my house and working for $" . Sadly the car has been in a bit of a stasis while I wait for lift time to do an engine swap and get things moving again. I could do some small stuff but its cold so meh. Work indoors.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I just upgraded to the 23 ultra. Had the note 8 before that.

torga

Autocross Champion
i have a spare phone i've been using as my work phone, but i just got notified that they'll drop support for it because its last security patch was october 2021 and their requirement is at least march 2022.
my company doesn't hand out work phones, only reason I have a separate one is i didn't wanna have to create a work account on my personal phone

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
i have a spare phone i've been using as my work phone, but i just got notified that they'll drop support for it because its last security patch was october 2021 and their requirement is at least march 2022.
my company doesn't hand out work phones, only reason I have a separate one is i didn't wanna have to create a work account on my personal phone
Legit reason. Your personal phone can be subpoenaed if you use it for work...

torga

Autocross Champion
Legit reason. Your personal phone can be subpoenaed if you use it for work...

did it for this, and for work/life balance reasons. if i'm going on a trip or even just going out, work phone stays home.