GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I miss Yocco's. Steamed bun, well done dog, raw onions, chili sauce, mustard. Oh and pierogi's instead of fries as the side. Perfection.

That sounds delicious

Hot chicken sandwiches have been my jam lately too. We made these little appetizer things with chicken nuggets, truffalo sauce, and pickle slices that were pretty popular. Anyone else do sauces on mac & cheese? I can't stand ketchup on it, but Old Grumpy Mark's makes a blackberry hotsauce that's divine on it.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
That sounds delicious

Hot chicken sandwiches have been my jam lately too. We made these little appetizer things with chicken nuggets, truffalo sauce, and pickle slices that were pretty popular. Anyone else do sauces on mac & cheese? I can't stand ketchup on it, but Old Grumpy Mark's makes a blackberry hotsauce that's divine on it.
Screenshot_20230323-143215.png

I follow them on Instagram just to torture myself, haha

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Tried to get my free burger from daves and discovered it's only with purchase. It's all good though. A cornbread muffin is $1.79 so I paid for that to get my free $17 burger.

How about your free portrait? Get that yet?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Man RIP, that's a hard loss. Sorry to hear that, but it sounds like a great way to preserve the memories.
Thanks. My parents are terrible about coming up with gift ideas, so I think I'm gonna wait until christmas and give this one to them. Let them pay for one of the most meaningful gifts they could give me.