GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

messrock

Autocross Champion
You can always just ask for nitrous oxide instead of the shot.

No real side effects other then your butthole feeling funny when you wake up.
The first time my dentist gave me gas I was 17 and knew full well what Nitrous would do. I never told them when to stop.
It's one of my greatest fears. I don't trust people with their doors at all.

You know...I almost bought some Mike Tyson THC gummies last week. If they were the ear shaped ones I would have gone for it, but they're square so I just got the regular non-celebrity gummies instead.
they used to be ear shaped, apparently Colorado has a law that says no body part shapes tho…

https://www.westword.com/marijuana/...law-bans-ear-shape-evander-holyfield-13781569

messrock

Autocross Champion
After all the times I tried getting the boy into wrestling, I didn’t bother with the girl.

Today she asked me to go to a wrestling event.

🥺

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
After all the times I tried getting the boy into wrestling, I didn’t bother with the girl.

Today she asked me to go to a wrestling event.

🥺

Damn bro, sexist much?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
New pic of front of car.

View attachment 276812

It’s pretty. Though I did like the light gray autobahn at my local dealer. I just wasn’t wowed by the car enough to offload my ‘19 for one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GolfGTI/comments/123z682
fetchimage (4).jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Looking at his post history, your buddy plays a bunch of Path of Exile. Tell him to hit me up, new league drops next Friday.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Moonstone Grey Autobahns are like a unicorn. Nearly all Autobahns are that ugly puke green-yellow color.

Yeah. It is a really pretty color.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Looking at his post history, your buddy plays a bunch of Path of Exile. Tell him to hit me up, new league drops next Friday.

I don’t know what that even means.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion