GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Funny. It's bottom panel is usually manual guys with "Automatics aren't real transmission!", "You're not a man if you don't drive a manual!", "Real car enthusiasts drive manuals!", etc., etc....
yeah this

riceburner

Autocross Champion
No hate.

Just zero tolerance for any kind of: "it's faster blah blah blah" or even worse "you just have to learn how to drive the DSG"
not that it makes it any more fun, but you do need to learn how to drive dsg lol
ps for anyone here that DOES have a DSG that doesn't know this - always set your parking brake, after putting into park but before you take your foot off the brake! Helps keep things tame so you don't feel like you're yanking it out of park next time. Blablabla longevity.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I'm enjoying my new found laziness. It's like driving a couch around.
1680119786738.png

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
not that it makes it any more fun, but you do need to learn how to drive dsg lol
ps for anyone here that DOES have a DSG that doesn't know this - always set your parking brake, after putting into park but before you take your foot off the brake! Helps keep things tame so you don't feel like you're yanking it out of park next time. Blablabla longevity.
I've been putting up the parking brake on every car I've owned since I worked at MINI.

messrock

Autocross Champion
I skipped coffee for a week or two when I was sick and after the initial adjustment, I didn't miss the caffeine anymore. I still drink coffee because it's delicious, but I no longer have to have it, which is nice.
I cut out all caffeine from my life for an entire year.

Then my now wife said “you want some of this iced coffee, I can’t finish it” - and I’m cheap enough to be like “I paid for it” and it’s been off to the races since.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I need to say, TOTM (Tomb of the mask) has got to be the coolest cell phone game ive ever played. Youre a little guy that zips his way through like 500 different labyrinths, avoiding various obstacles on each course, sometimes they are like mazes. Its so much fun.

If you liked the original overhead zelda, this is a real treat.

Screenshot_20230329_163845_Tomb of the Mask.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I need to say, TOTM (Tomb of the mask) has got to be the coolest cell phone game ive ever played. Youre a little guy that zips his way through like 500 different labyrinths, avoiding various obstacles on each course, sometimes they are like mazes. Its so much fun.

If you liked the original overhead zelda, this is a real treat.

View attachment 277053

It looks like pac-man. I'll give it a whirl.

zrickety

The Fixer

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
How do people manage to post pictures of their car as screenshots of pictures? And its a screenshot of a portrait picture but in landscape mode. Like why the fuck is that a thing?

"Oh yeah, this thing is gonna sell no problem. Professional as fuuuck"
There was a guy selling some fuel injectors on FB and so I message him asking for pictures yesterday.
He sends me back: a picture of his whole car & his engine bay, and says "can't see them but there on"
(they hide under a injector cover though)

I just wrote back...."umm, let me know when they're actually off the car"

Then he sends another picture of the fuel rail/injectors (still installed in the motor, mind you)--so I can't see anything--and says that's "the best pic" he can get.

Then I had to say, again, "let me know when they're off the car" 🤦‍♂️

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I could pinch myself. Had a productive conversation with a guy who may actually trade my b5 for a blue mk6r, plus some cash on my end. Thoughts and prayers considered!

He has had a couple early s6s and a b5 before so it tugs at his heart strings luckily

riceburner

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1680177027651.jpg
FB_IMG_1680177033990.jpg
FB_IMG_1680177037531.jpg