GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

riceburner

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
You can always just ask for nitrous oxide instead of the shot.

No real side effects other then your butthole feeling funny when you wake up.
Sounds like a normal Sunday morning.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Color, some interior trim, wheels, and some features. Basically 2023’s “Rabbit Edition” with DCC.

At least the R anniversary model loses the sunroof.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Found a cars and coffee just down the street from me coming up this sunday. I've been looking for some kind of event to go to. Might have to go and gift some peasants the presence of my RS3. My mechanic said he'd be there, so there'd at least be 1 person I knew. Where it's located there could be anything from a Model T to a Ferrari.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Hopefully it's not too early in the morning, not sure they'd be able to take that kind of heat before noon.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Hopefully it's not too early in the morning, not sure they'd be able to take that kind of heat before noon.
The too early thing is my own problem. It starts at 8am. I don't wake up before 8am even on weekdays.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I leave my house at 5am every day. I'm up before 7 even on weekends.......

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Found a cars and coffee just down the street from me coming up this sunday. I've been looking for some kind of event to go to. Might have to go and gift some peasants the presence of my RS3. My mechanic said he'd be there, so there'd at least be 1 person I knew. Where it's located there could be anything from a Model T to a Ferrari.
There's one about twenty minutes from me like that. If you're familiar with @sparky18888 on instagram, he frequently shows up with something, there's a ton of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and such as well. Then you'll have supercharged big block '39 Ford's owned by a 70+ year old dude, stock Mk7.5R's, and things like a stock imported '96 Toyota Corona Premio.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
OH WOW

Reactions: WAP

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
There's one about twenty minutes from me like that. If you're familiar with @sparky18888 on instagram, he frequently shows up with something, there's a ton of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin and such as well. Then you'll have supercharged big block '39 Ford's owned by a 70+ year old dude, stock Mk7.5R's, and things like a stock imported '96 Toyota Corona Premio.
I live close to where Thomas Edison lived, so around here it's not that uncommon to see some 1920/30s Ford driving down the road.