GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

dtfd

Autocross Champion
1679945259263.png

1679945271264.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It's so weird reading about me having an outburst. lol

Just wait until some lady's crotch goblin throws open the door of mom's 2001 Accord in the parking lot of a Piggly Wiggly and slams it into your car.

You'll have an outburst. No amount of Mike Trout CBD Gummies will keep you calm then.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Just wait until some lady's crotch goblin throws open the door of mom's 2001 Accord in the parking lot of a Piggly Wiggly and slams it into your car.

You'll have an outburst. No amount of Mike Trout CBD Gummies will keep you calm then.
however the dolly parton ones might work

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
however the dolly parton ones might work

Those illegitimate thing? Snake oil.

1679946007960.png

His best bet might be the Tom Selleck ones.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

It's one of my greatest fears. I don't trust people with their doors at all.

You know...I almost bought some Mike Tyson THC gummies last week. If they were the ear shaped ones I would have gone for it, but they're square so I just got the regular non-celebrity gummies instead.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It's one of my greatest fears. I don't trust people with their doors at all.

You know...I almost bought some Mike Tyson THC gummies last week. If they were the ear shaped ones I would have gone for it, but they're square so I just got the regular non-celebrity gummies instead.

My wife always bitches and goes "Why do you park so far away at the back of parking lots?!?"

My response is always "Have you seen the side of your car? How do you think it got that way?!"

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I got a $50 gift card to Amazon what should I get?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
My wife always bitches and goes "Why do you park so far away at the back of parking lots?!?"

My response is always "Have you seen the side of your car? How do you think it got that way?!"
Tell her it's because she's been putting on a little weight recently.