GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Tell her it's because she's been putting on a little weight recently.

She already knows it, doesn't need to hear it from me.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I got a $50 gift card to Amazon what should I get?
Here's my exciting cart right now. I'm waiting for my points to land in a couple weeks.
1679946621394.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
He could be working at Burger King, spittin' on your onion rings Or in the parking lot, circling, screaming, "I don't give a fuck!" With his windows down and his system up!
I have a sudden hankerin' for some M&Ms...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I got a $50 gift card to Amazon what should I get?

That left over from your Amazon Microsoft geek squad typo refund payment? That happened to me last week. Glad I saved that poor bastard on the other end his job. I returned the extra $7700 they over-refunded me for a phone I didn’t even order!! Those idiots.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
That left over from your Amazon Microsoft geek squad typo refund payment? That happened to me last week. Glad I saved that poor bastard on the other end his job. I returned the extra $7700 they over-refunded me for a phone I didn’t even order!! Those idiots.

Mine was a reward from work.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
New pic of front of car.

600AA5F9-8D33-4A8F-B920-433AC87E7BC0.jpeg

It’s pretty. Though I did like the light gray autobahn at my local dealer. I just wasn’t wowed by the car enough to offload my ‘19 for one.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
40th Anniversary GTI has some pretty cool equipment.

Definitely a good buy at MSRP. It's full face is still silly looking tho. The maw and fog lights are atrocious.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
New pic of front of car.

View attachment 276812

It’s pretty. Though I did like the light gray autobahn at my local dealer. I just wasn’t wowed by the car enough to offload my ‘19 for one.

Moonstone Grey Autobahns are like a unicorn. Nearly all Autobahns are that ugly puke green-yellow color.