GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
God it hurts seeing all the mk6rs getitng older and older all the while more expensive. I need to make it happen somehow.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
I think you did find a home for it...
Nah, we can’t. Already have 2 cats and one is super stressed and mad just knowing there’s a new cat in another room. But the biggest issue is he can’t eat the same food the other cats eat, and because of that, we can’t feed them together nor can we feed him on a timer so we can go away for a weekend. He just doesn’t fit here. Poor guy. It’s only been a couple weeks — we can still find a home for him.

If we can get him eating dry food, there’s hope he can stick around. But right now the food just falls out of his mouth because of the whole lack of a tongue thing 😛

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
God it hurts seeing all the mk6rs getitng older and older all the while more expensive. I need to make it happen somehow.

They're certainly not getting any younger...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Ahh yes. No credit or SSN required to get financing for... a $440,000 Huracan 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230327-232707_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
YES still available! Please give me your 6 digit google account code and we will get started!

• Haha
Reactions: vu.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Nah, we can’t. Already have 2 cats and one is super stressed and mad just knowing there’s a new cat in another room. But the biggest issue is he can’t eat the same food the other cats eat, and because of that, we can’t feed them together nor can we feed him on a timer so we can go away for a weekend. He just doesn’t fit here. Poor guy. It’s only been a couple weeks — we can still find a home for him.

If we can get him eating dry food, there’s hope he can stick around. But right now the food just falls out of his mouth because of the whole lack of a tongue thing 😛

Wet some for him? We had to do that with our cat for a while, she had a couple teeth removed and that helped her a bunch.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I missed my cars listing. lol
I set up a bookmark with my Rs VIN and I click it once every couple days or so, but there's never been a listing for my car.
This morning I went on the carfax site and plugged my VIN in and it was like, the number you entered isn't correct but it closely matches this number. I'm sitting there looking at it and they looked identical to me. Eventually I realized I had an O instead of a 0.
Google is still pulling in some old info from truecar and edmunds, but the listings are gone so I can't see what they were trying to sell it for. It looks like they pulled the window tint off the rear window and then didn't retint it.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Wet some for him? We had to do that with our cat for a while, she had a couple teeth removed and that helped her a bunch.
Haha we tried that ain’t god was it a mess. Wetted dry food is particularly slimy for some reason 😂. It’s ok. We’ll get it figure out one way or another.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I missed my cars listing. lol
I set up a bookmark with my Rs VIN and I click it once every couple days or so, but there's never been a listing for my car.
This morning I went on the carfax site and plugged my VIN in and it was like, the number you entered isn't correct but it closely matches this number. I'm sitting there looking at it and they looked identical to me. Eventually I realized I had an O instead of a 0.
Google is still pulling in some old info from truecar and edmunds, but the listings are gone so I can't see what they were trying to sell it for. It looks like they pulled the window tint off the rear window and then didn't retint it.

Carvana actually just listed mine for pre-order.

https://www.carvana.com/vehicle/2675827

Pretty much in line with what I was expecting. I was expecting to see ~$29k.

I'm sure it'll get fixed on the listing, but it's most definitely not black lol. However, CarFax confirms it's mine.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
They also must have driven it somewhere, since they added about 500 miles I believe?