GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Figured there's probably SOMEONE out there that might be into that kind of thing!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
TB lunch trips

And I wasn't invited?

stephanie-tanner-how-rude.gif

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Sounds like a perk to me, I'm tired of eating dinner only to look over and see our cat doing the same, right before she comes over and rubs her face on me.
Oh this is much worse. He still tries. Lots of sucking and chewing noises. And then he still rubs his face on you 😂

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I got 3 little words I want to say.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
wish i had a bidet about now. 3 days straight of spraying the toilet it not treating my bacon ring nicely, no matter how gently i've wiped

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
wish i had a bidet about now. 3 days straight of spraying the toilet it not treating my bacon ring nicely, no matter how gently i've wiped

Buy one now so you have it for next time. Don't perpetuate your own hubris.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Just go outside and use the damn hose. Turn the nozzle to something you'd be comfortable with. Jet might not be the best option or maybe it is. I don't know what you're into.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
get store brand prep h wipes my dude.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Just go outside and use the damn hose. Turn the nozzle to something you'd be comfortable with. Jet might not be the best option or maybe it is. I don't know what you're into.
if you don't know what i'm into you clearly weren't around for OT in 2015/16, Holy n00b

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
what i need, is a cat... with a tongue