GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

dtfd

Autocross Champion
It’s

it’s like spending $5200 on a fancy new custom rifle and tossing on a scope that cost you $30
I mean....it's a BMW

1680033621964.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Bro, take Imodium, for the love of a non-existent god.
just did a few hours ago, thanks!

Holy shit i woke up and went literally 4 times within like half an hour, went and got imodium. been ok ever since.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Finger the police.

My point is… Afroman gets paid for each view of his video… even rewatches. I had it on muted loop while I did 3hrs of “training” after lunch.

I would love to see the write up and justification for that raid. What intel they were operating on. I’m willing to bet it was a doxxing. Not defending the actions here, and hope he sues. At a minimum, I hope he does a FOIA for those body cameras and dumps that shit on the web.

I did, however, love the line “…narcotics, okay I get that one, but kidnapping? Come on”

I also love the fact that the officers involved tried to get an injunction against the publishing of the videos. I think that opening statement read: “Something something fuck your rights, we don’t like them when it’s people we don’t like”

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
My point is… Afroman gets paid for each view of his video… even rewatches. I had it on mute while I did 3hrs of “training”.

I would love to see the write up and justification for that raid. What intel they were operating on. I’m willing to bet it was a doxxing. Not defending the actions here, and hope he sues.

I did, however, love the line “…narcotics, okay I get that one, but kidnapping? Come on”
Supposedly he's being sued by the officers for emotional distress and humiliation.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Supposedly he's being sued by the officers for emotional distress and humiliation.
They are suing him.....because he used their faces in the video he released. Of his home security video, that was filmed on his property, when they raided it.

It gets better. They seized cash from him and when he went to pick it up the cash was $400 short. The police claimed that it was "miscounted at the time of seizure". Sure it was.

https://www.fox19.com/2022/11/30/sh...short-returning-cash-afroman-after-home-raid/

Corprin

Autocross Champion

It’s all an amazing situation. I don’t exactly blame every one of the cops. Most were just there to serve the warrant issued by a judge. I’m betting all are getting the shit doxxed out of them right now. For any of the clean ones just there, doing the job, thats shitty. Ones that stole money or just fucked up paperwork on $400 should be held to account. Fun thing with evidence… easy to find the problem within the chain of custody, but sadly the court of internet rage moves much faster than objective investigations.

I know a guy that was the other cop on a traffic stop when someone got shot. He did nothing but stand there when it went down, then provided the testimony that resulted in the shooting cop getting nailed up. The witness cop’s family and home were stalked, shot at, and had to be in hiding for months. They changed their identities and are still having a a rough go with shit just because he was there and has no control. Both sides of the coin suck.

zrickety

The Fixer
I don’t exactly blame every one of the cops. Most were just there to serve the warrant issued by a judge. Both sides of the coin suck.
So you're one of the 'they were just following orders' guys?
Afroman was targeted. They raided his home, took his money, literally found nothing, and now they're upset because he flipped the script on them? LMAO
I give police a lot of credit, it's a shitty job. But they have earned their reputation. Same as the Feds...

fedmeme.jpg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Rule 2

I'm gonna change subject.

Short week again as I am using up the last of my vacation before anniversary. Working on several projects and boss mentions he wants another moved up the priority list.

Me......Chinese proverb says man tasked to catch two hares doesn't catch one.

The look on his face made my afternoon

Corprin

Autocross Champion
So you're one of the 'they were just following orders' guys?
Afroman was targeted. They raided his home, took his money, literally found nothing, and now they're upset because he flipped the script on them? LMAO
I give police a lot of credit, it's a shitty job. But they have earned their reputation. Same as the Feds...

View attachment 276972

lol. Okay QAnon sheep

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Baziiing

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Fuck we have a thread for this shit, can we keep it in there.