GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Three Hairs On Your Nipple Makes You A Man

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
We did Simpsons trivia last night, came in third place which isn't bad for a 'team' consisting of people who casually watch and didn't do a damn thing to study. I fucked up the Be Sharps and Sungazer though (question was regarding the band Apu was in during the 1980s), and I'm never gonna hear the end of it. BUT one of our teammates got Apu's last name right, so that was impressive.

Me fail trivia? That's unpossible!

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Saw two slow pokes on the way to work this morning.

Already had oil temp so I just blazed around them(probably 70 mph in the 40) and then I whipped the car into the next turn.

At this point my next turn is the company parking lot so I just start coasting. All of a sudden I look in the rearview and I can see someone coming up behind me on the double-quick.

I immediately knew it was my pal Leo but I just kept driving normally, he got pretty close to me but I made the turn into the lot and he just kept driving.

Gonna take short way to work until the end of the month. Pretty sure this dude gonna be out there looking for me for the next few days at least.

This was all at about 3:50 am. 😂

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Pretty sure this dude gonna be out there looking for me for the next few days at least.
Have anonymously forwarded your post to Phil Murphy.

1680092592715.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Saw two slow pokes on the way to work this morning.

Already had oil temp so I just blazed around them(probably 70 mph in the 40) and then I whipped the car into the next turn.

At this point my next turn is the company parking lot so I just start coasting. All of a sudden I look in the rearview and I can see someone coming up behind me on the double-quick.

I immediately know it was my pal Leo but I just kept driving normally, he got pretty close to me but I made the turn into the lot and he just kept driving.

Gonna take short way to work until then end of the month. Pretty sure this dude gonna be out there looking for me for the next few days at least.

This was all at about 3:50 am. 😂
just tell him you were trying to show off and say hi lol. i do that whenever i find a buddy on the road

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i feel wierd as fuck this morning. slept like shit, cold, numb body, wierdest dreams ever. woke up upon falling off a roof while cleaning gutters for no reason lmao

riceburner

Autocross Champion
maybe it's cause this is my 3rd or 4th day with no coffee o_0

riceburner

Autocross Champion
overcoming stomach flu. that said now that i'm a few days in i'm considering trying to stick with it. i drink ~32/48 oz of homemade cold brew every day (which is pretty much rocket fuel) and have not been feeling all the better for it.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
overcoming stomach flu. that said now that i'm a few days in i'm considering trying to stick with it. i drink ~32/48 oz of homemade cold brew every day (which is pretty much rocket fuel) and have not been feeling all the better for it.
I skipped coffee for a week or two when I was sick and after the initial adjustment, I didn't miss the caffeine anymore. I still drink coffee because it's delicious, but I no longer have to have it, which is nice.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
i feel wierd as fuck this morning. slept like shit, cold, numb body, wierdest dreams ever. woke up upon falling off a roof while cleaning gutters for no reason lmao

I've had that sensation a handful of times, waking up and feeling like I'm falling. It's some deeply unpleasant shit. Likely tied to your lack of coffee, the withdrawal symptoms from caffeine are weird. I've started having a mini (I think like 8oz? can) 'maintenance dew' on the weekend to keep from needing a nap midday. Not quite as much caffeine as my coffee, but enough to get me by, and a bit less awful than a 16oz energy drink.

PS mom get the camera, I made it big

CSB 3: Simpsons Predicts Future That Nineeightyone Would Almost Win Simpsons Trivia​

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I skipped coffee for a week or two when I was sick and after the initial adjustment, I didn't miss the caffeine anymore. I still drink coffee because it's delicious, but I no longer have to have it, which is nice.
I wouldnt mind reaching that plateau

dtfd

Autocross Champion
I ran out of coffee a few weeks ago and was had to step down to costco brand coffee. That alone made me want to shank someone.

I can't imagine giving it up. I think it was easier to quit smoking.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I ran out of coffee a few weeks ago and was had to step down to costco brand coffee. That alone made me want to shank someone.

I can't imagine giving it up. I think it was easier to quit smoking.
I used to get headaches if I didn't have a cup within my first hour of waking up. It was terrible, but it passed quickly. By the end of the first week it wasn't happening anymore.