GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I've started having a mini (I think like 8oz? can) 'maintenance dew' on the weekend to keep from needing a nap midday.

But midday naps are the best!!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i saw that too haha

riceburner

Autocross Champion
had a half a cup of cold brew coffee and holy fuck do i feel better already :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i'm very impressed at how deep my caffeine addiction runs

had the following symptoms, most of which are attributable to caffeine withdrawal, but i thought it was still my stomach flu (which some of it likely is)
* light headache
* lethargy
* body aches and discomfort
* desire to drink coffee
* open eyed hallucinations
* relentless urge to kick babies

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
had a half a cup of cold brew coffee and holy fuck do i feel better already :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i'm very impressed at how deep my caffeine addiction runs

had the following symptoms, most of which are attributable to caffeine withdrawal, but i thought it was still my stomach flu (which some of it likely is)
* light headache
* lethargy
* desire to drink coffee
Yep, that's me in a nutshell. I can survive without it, but there's a big difference between surviving and thriving.

However I think the worst I ever did was a pair of 16oz Monsters followed up with a 5 Hour Energy Extra. Swapping a motor with a buddy over the weekend, and he had to leave to pick up his daughter. I decided it was a good time to take a nap... and it wasn't happening. Beverages through the day Saturday, this was Sunday, all I could do was lay on the sidewalk on my back and keep my eyes closed. But somehow I could see through them, like the clouds and whatnot. I think I may have been experiencing sleep deprivation hallucinations, but I dunno.

Not doing that one again, these days I might have an energy drink at a rate of once a week at the most.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
water and saltine crackers

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

* light headache
* lethargy
* desire to drink coffee

I really don't know how to ask this without breaking rules...

Did you have any of those symptoms prior to 2020?

I think it's very clear what is causing your ailments. It's definitely not the lack of something missing from your body (caffeine), but the addition of something extra introduced to your body in the last few years...

When will you all wake up?!?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
How do people manage to post pictures of their car as screenshots of pictures? And its a screenshot of a portrait picture but in landscape mode. Like why the fuck is that a thing?

"Oh yeah, this thing is gonna sell no problem. Professional as fuuuck"