GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
How do people manage to post pictures of their car as screenshots of pictures? And its a screenshot of a portrait picture but in landscape mode. Like why the fuck is that a thing?

"Oh yeah, this thing is gonna sell no problem. scam as fuuuck"
ftfy.

I've seen those and just assumed scam

JC_451

Autocross Champion
But midday naps are the best!!
I used to love these back in high school.

These days tho, I'm completely unable to nap, despite always waking up early. Kind of sucks, I still try to nap but I rarely actually succeed.

torga

Autocross Champion
Took a self driving taxi while in San Francisco this past weekend. That shit was hilarious.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
How do people manage to post pictures of their car as screenshots of pictures? And its a screenshot of a portrait picture but in landscape mode. Like why the fuck is that a thing?

"Oh yeah, this thing is gonna sell no problem. Professional as fuuuck"
because people are stupid as fuck.

theres a dude who races at the local track who instead of paying the fifty cents to download the image from our site will just screenshot it, not crop a thing, and then post it on his page looking for sponsors to come on board.

like dude, no company will want to sponsor someone with that kinda of idiocy shown.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
ftfy.

I've seen those and just assumed scam
you know what, that's gotta be it. its not even their listing, they just screenshot someone elses listing and go from there.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
If a FB sale add for a car doesn't include a reflection of a slav squat, are they even trying?!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
couldn't agree more, italianjob.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i might actually have someone on the hook for the b8 holy shit. reeling them in veeery slowly and carefully.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
i might actually have someone on the hook for the b8 holy shit. reeling them in veeery slowly and carefully.

For cash, or you just giving Mrs. Burner another car and telling her to drive it?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
luckily this person is a POS lowballer who introduced themselves with a lowball offer so i don't at all feel bad about meeting with them before even telling them about any issues.

lowball has been worked into a medium-ball

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I got this new thing that's causing a lot of distracted driving.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Let's doxx some people. I found @jay745's real name

1680114222873.png