GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Not far from me is what used to be the perfect empty roadway. Used to be completely empty of buildings, and therefore, no through traffic! Just fields divided by beautiful road. Fun fact, I worked on it at my previous employer for designing the Comcast routes for the future businesses, and then again with my current employer for the little road on the left side as the consultant PM.

Nowadays however it is an amazon warehouse among other warehouses so I can no longer go rip around it like I used to. But man i used to love flying in, going around the turnabouts, and hugging those double 'D's as hard as I could.
1680294775368.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
How hard do all seasons hug double D's?
Havent had all seasons on there, been busy since the mk6 days when i had dedicated summer performance and winters. N00b

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
If I finally rate android auto will they stop asking me how my experience was?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
brown sugar poptarts are amazing as long as you toast them -- if you eat them at room temp they're garbage. Inverse for the frosted poptarts, they're great at room temp but I can't do hot fruit in that capacity
100%. I think the brown sugar ones are the best but they MUST be toasted, and ideally with a bit of salted butter spread on before eating

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Day off. Started with hike then went to HD and farm store with Mrs Mud. Lunch then small town shop because she wanted binoculars. They will count as her Bday gift. For a reward we went to a good ice cream shop (Ashley's). Tomorrow I will give GTI some love then what may be the last chicken dinner of the season.