GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I have not! I didn't even know it was a thing haha.

What's so different about it that in your opinion makes really really good? Other than it obviously being dried ice of course.

The astronaut brand actually tastes like ice cream still, just not wet. It's awesome. How did you never have any? I'm guessing you are not a millennial, it was freaking everywhere and such a big thing in the late 80's / early 90's.

Like that.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

vu.

Autocross Champion
The astronaut brand actually tastes like ice cream still, just not wet. It's awesome. How did you never have any? I'm guessing you are not a millennial, it was freaking everywhere and such a big thing in the late 80's / early 90's.

Guess it is one of those hidden gems for me that I never knew existed haha. I was born in '93 and as a kid, I really didn't have much lol. There were a bunch of other snacks/foods that I had growing up but sadly not this one!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
n00b

vu.

Autocross Champion

Yikes bro

Everyone I know has had tough luck with them lol but not once have I had an issue when it can to availability or delay in shipping.

The only thing I can recall is last year when I bought their shift knobs and learned quickly it wasn't the best in quality so I switched to a Boomba shift knob. Other than that Ihave nothing negative to say about them.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i've probably given ECS like ~15-20k at this point and maybe once or twice things were delayed. Not a bad track record IMO but simply saying 'not in stock' or something to that effect would be nice. But shit they probably house multi-millions of dollars worth of inventory so i get that is incredibly hard to keep track of, esp if you only have a couple doofuses doing the inventory updates.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Guess it is one of those hidden gems for me that I never knew existed haha. I was born in '93 and as a kid, I really didn't have much lol. There were a bunch of other snacks/foods that I had growing up but sadly not this one!
You might have been just a little too young. Time to make up for it and find some on the Internet.

vu.

Autocross Champion
i've probably given ECS like ~15-20k at this point and maybe once or twice things were delayed. Not a bad track record IMO but simply saying 'not in stock' or something to that effect would be nice. But shit they probably house multi-millions of dollars worth of inventory so i get that is incredibly hard to keep track of, esp if you only have a couple doofuses doing the inventory updates.

If there is any company I had issues with in the past would be JHM back when I had my B7 S4. Customer service was poor and everything was delayed like crazy.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Right around the 1860s is when fossil fuel burning started rapidly becoming our main way of doing things. The slaves were freed in 1863.
When refining Kerosene they used to send the gasoline into the river because it was so volatile and they had no purpose for it.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Speaking of dried snacks, anyone else like Moon Cheese? It's delicious, but way too expensive and very easy to eat a whole bag in one sitting.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Speaking of dried snacks, anyone else like Moon Cheese? It's delicious, but way too expensive and very easy to eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Yes. I know it's supposed to be like a salad topper or something, but I can easily eat a bag of it, no problem.

vu.

Autocross Champion
My god I miss these lol

1680278262352.png

vu.

Autocross Champion
Some foods/snacks from the 2000's I know have come back but they are not even the same as they once was sadly :(