GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
did you try tomb of the mask yet? its lit isn't it?

Yeah. It's a good laying in bed or taking a shit game.

Screenshot_20230331-123740_Tomb_of_the_Mask.jpg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I've only been playing the shit out of D2. I farmed some new exotic boots for my hunter last night.
1680280778385.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
havent seen one in ages tbh.

only normal TV i watch is the F1 races which have no ads and NASCAR broadcasts which have too many ads but i dont think any are for popping tarts
imagine 'cool kids' walking to school, wearing backpacks, wearing helmets like they are going out skrateboarding. Cause kids DEFINITELY do ANY of that shit these days. And saying shit like 'reason I love poptards? Three words: They are delicious."

I lost a tv that way....

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Yeah. It's a good laying in bed or taking a shit game.

View attachment 277213
killer! it gets increasingly more difficult (but never too difficult) and every ~20 levels or so they introduce a new concept/obstacle of sorts so its pretty fresh all the way through to level 600.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Carnation Instant Breakfast Bars. Bring them back!!!!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
If there's an ad-free option, I'm checking this out. I need something to do at work other than shitpost here and play YMBAB
no ads - or maybe ~$3 for total ad free. Which I pay for, for any game I intend to play for any amount of time.

Best part is, compared to so many other games, it definitely isn't pay to play, watch ad to play, and you aren't constantly bombarded with the onset of needing to upgrade all your bullshit. Just a great, retroesque game. Amazing sound effects too.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
no ads - or maybe ~$3 for total ad free. Which I pay for, for any game I intend to play for any amount of time.

Best part is, compared to so many other games, it definitely isn't pay to play, watch ad to play, and you aren't constantly bombarded with the onset of needing to upgrade all your bullshit. Just a great, retroesque game. Amazing sound effects too.
$3 isn't too bad. I bought a couple extra parks for TrueSkate, and I like slower-paced stuff I can play on my phone and hop over to other things as necessary. For a while I was playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon on an emulator, but then when I got a new phone I couldn't transfer the saves and now I'm disheartened :/

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Arbys is fuckin me more than Arbys Girl. They got rid of their snack size sides and snacks. Can't even get a 6 piece nugget and fry for under $7 now. I wish Wendys nuggets didn't suck Daves old balls. The inside of their nuggets are like a soft soggy mush and it grosses me out. At least arbys chicken looks like real chicken.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I mean, I'll give it a whirl because I love cheese, but I still have no idea wtf it is...

View attachment 277208
Moon Cheese is too cheese what astronaut ice cream is to ice cream.
the poptart commercials are cringe as fuck though.

EGGO: Regular waffles suck. The cinnamon ones are amazing. and recently they came out with liege style waffles which are pretty great too.
The ones shaped like little pieces of toast? Delicious. Butter only, no syrup.
brown sugar poptarts are amazing as long as you toast them -- if you eat them at room temp they're garbage. Inverse for the frosted poptarts, they're great at room temp but I can't do hot fruit in that capacity
Untoasted pop tarts are raw pop tarts. Nasty 🤢

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Same. If a game gives me an option to pay a buck or two (up to $3 PayPal), I'll gladly pay it to disable ads.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Arbys is fuckin me more than Arbys Girl. They got rid of their snack size sides and snacks. Can't even get a 6 piece nugget and fry for under $7 now. I wish Wendys nuggets didn't suck Daves old balls. The inside of their nuggets are like a soft soggy mush and it grosses me out. At least arbys chicken looks like real chicken.

You need to get the inside hookup. Someone to slip you some extra food for free... Maybe you slip them something in return...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
fuck it rather than describing TOTM heres a vid for anyone curious about what the hubbub is.