I'm not that lucky.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
No Thai Curry tho

messrock

Autocross Champion
About to eat some BBW
1680305720914.jpeg

In Russia you don’t eat BBW, BBW eat you.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
1. Did you grow up in Delaware?
2. If yes, do you remember the science store in the Christiana Mall?

1.) Yes
2.) Vaguely. A big orb ball comes to mind for some reason 🤔

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
1.) Yes
2.) Vaguely. A big orb ball comes to mind for some reason 🤔
It was the coolest store ever (if you were a nerd). All sorts of cool random stuff generally related to science, like model rockets, geodes, science kits, puzzles, you get the idea. They had a huge NASA display area and space ice cream was prominently featured.

Damn I miss that store still, even more so now that I have kids. My daughter would have loved it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Fun fact: based on the various prediction models for distance of planets from their sun, Blagg, Richardson, Titius-Bode, etc, there should be a planet between the terrestrial planets and gas giants… but there isn’t, it’s an asteroid belt.

The current belief is the material just never accumulated/formed into a planet during the formation of the solar system.

My crackpot hypothesis is the asteroid belt is the remnants of a destroyed terrestrial planet that was hit by, and slowed the object whose impact of earth created our moon.
That's no moon...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Speaking of pop tarts - we used to get out of control baked and use the s’mores ones toasted as “bread” for fluffernutters.

To be 17 again.
That sounds amazing completely sober too.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The best driving road near me opens tomorrow.

Kind of awesome that it's closed all winter so the road surface doesn't get annihilated by the plows. Gonna be an expensive start to the spring tho, need tires and brakes pretty shortly. I'm excited about the tires at least.
The best driving road in FL is through a trailer park.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
It was the coolest store ever (if you were a nerd). All sorts of cool random stuff generally related to science, like model rockets, geodes, science kits, puzzles, you get the idea. They had a huge NASA display area and space ice cream was prominently featured.

Damn I miss that store still, even more so now that I have kids. My daughter would have loved it.

Yeah sounds pretty awesome. My daughter would have loved that!!

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Brown sugar cinnamon frosted, not toasted, dunked in a glass of whole milk. 100% fucks.

I have never dunked them in milk but now really want to!!

Butter on none frosted ones are fire!!