CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
What kind of power numbers is the Comet producing?
itsover1000.jpg

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Too many bald eagles to count... Also, Mud there is only one cam.

I had a FI 302 with an intake, LT's, bumped timing, etc. It put down a whopping 245rwhp on a DynoJet. On spray it made like 360 something.

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
here are my autocross tires after 80 runs. outside is on the right. upper left tire is front driver side.

my excuse for sucking wind last weekend.
no idea what my next excuse will be

Attachments

• PXL_20211011_124701367.jpg
    PXL_20211011_124701367.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 115

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
here are my autocross tires after 80 runs. outside is on the right. upper left tire is front driver side.

I think mine look just as bad after 3 events. But its never the driver. It's the setup 😂

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
I think mine look just as bad after 3 events. But its never the driver. It's the setup 😂
that upper left tire is peeling away. Rt660, not sure why...guess it goes on the back axle to see if it gets worse or stops doing that.

JC_451

Autocross Champion

This reminds me of Antonio Tarver vs. Roy Jones 2.

At the start of of fight when the Ref asks if there are any questions Tarver asks:

"What's your excuse gonna be tonight Roy?"

😂

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
IDK how many HP's but I do know it has two cams....left bank/right bank

It is louder than fast. LT Headers/H pipe and minimal mufflers. I must be going fast because loud noise and rattles. Mrs Mud asked once about all the road noise and I had to explain modern cars and sound insulation. I am thinking it'll beat GTI in an the 1/8 but will start to lag at the 1/4. It is quick off the line but with the gearing you have to do a bunch of shifting and it gets rather "exciting" to drive over 80 (manual brakes and 60 YO) I do have the matching rims but the previous owner was going for old school look when you would put slicks (aka bald tires) on steelies for runs. I like the look but I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. I probably will rather than giving the tire shop a chance to mess up.

Italian tune up tomorrow for GTI on our way to minor folk festival

Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
Italian tune up tomorrow for GTI on our way to minor folk festival

How well does that work on our direct-injection engines? I just always assumed it wouldn't have an effect.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I prefer hill climbs at 4k for my Italian tune up needs.

Even if it does nothing for the engine it's way more fun the 4k on the highway...unless you just stay at 4k to constantly have boost available while roll racing.

I remember someone on here making fun of someone else for only roll racing. He called the dude "Bakery Boy" 😂

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
How well does that work on our direct-injection engines? I just always assumed it wouldn't have an effect.
there is a patent from VW for it (20-30 minutes @ 3-4K) it is the heat soak that does it. I'm not convinced it does anything but believe it does. I will just hwy speed in 4th for a period of time

Mud

Status
Not open for further replies.