CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
We need to change this title. It's been up for a few days, and is very libelous.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
yaasss ! (clapping with hands above my head)

cb1111

I have no real need to be connected to the web/internet everywhere I go, or for people to contact me via email/Facebook 24/7. I have big desktop at home for everything & if I need to be away from home I have a old iPad mini, & an old laptop, for emails & word etc....Also I hate using small screens.

Full English breakfast is not "deep fried"...none of it is......deep fried is cooking in a boiling vat of oil, like you do to chips/fries...

Full English can contain some or all of the following:-
Bacon,
sausages,
eggs (fried),
bread (fried),
tomatoes
mushrooms
black pudding
baked beans (cooked)

The baked beans in sauce are cooked in a pan. Everything else is either cooked in a frying pan/hot plate/griddle with a small amount of butter to prevent sticking, or its on a wire grill & cooked under the top element of the oven i.e. "grilled". NOT "deep" fried in vat of oil, battered or not.
OK, not English, but the two hotels I stayed in in Ireland both broke an egg into a pot with an inch of oil in it and fished it out. They didn't just do it for us yanks either.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
One of those tornados in SWFL this weekend was only like a mile from my house. I slept through it. Didn't even get a loud ass warning from my phone.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
BK used to be good back in the day. Now it's nope because mealy burger pattys. I admit to liking 1/4 #rs from McD's and a Daves Single from Wendys because of the toppings

and that's bad why?
It's lazy. Why have regular clothes?

JC_451

Autocross Champion
and that's bad why?
61m1gr.jpg

golfdave

Autocross Champion
OK, not English, but the two hotels I stayed in in Ireland both broke an egg into a pot with an inch of oil in it and fished it out. They didn't just do it for us yanks either.

That's not how a full English breakfast is done..mind you...you were in Ireland...so again it depends on the chefs views as to their like or hatred of the English!!

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Could be but it’s always hot, correct and fast.

I’m an Apple sheep 🐑 I’m all up in the Apple eco system. MacBooks, iPads, iPhone and HomeKit stuff. My MacBook is going on 10 years old and besides being slow runs great. My old phone was almost 3 years just needed a battery. They can last but most people upgrade for more speed and better features.

I have a CFA in my town. I think I've been there twice since they opened. I think one of the ways to get a drive through line to move faster is to either have them pre packed...or to have limited items on your menu. The two In n Out's in my town...at around dinner time has a drive through line that extends from the parking lot into the street...but there is only three burger choices and one size fries...then your choice of drink. Their line moves pretty fast. At peak times they have two people out in the drive thru line taking orders. I can't imagine on how long a McDonald's line would take. Cars with a bunch of kids inside them always take forever to get through. When a menu has too many items and you give people too many choices...that's where the potential for orders to take way too long.

I find that iPhones do seems to run smoother than comparable Android devices. The same apps on my iPhone (SE 2020) works better. Reddit is one of them. Reddit on my OnePlus 7T will occasionally crash...the app sometimes won't load pictures on WiFi...and I would have these blank spaces in-between threads. iOS also needs less RAM to work smoothly. Unless you have a Pixel device...companies like Samsung only gives you two years of OS updates and three years of security updates...and you're at their mercy when they release...or don't release these updates. My SE 1 from 2016 has the most current version of iOS running on it. $500 is my upper limit for new phones and $300 for used ones. That's why I like the SE line from Apple. They give you their flagship chipset in an older body phone that starts at under $400. When it comes to Android phones...I'll only buy refurbs...because I don't like my iPhone enough to dedicate myself to only one phone.:rolleyes:😆😆

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I have a CFA in my town. I think I've been there twice since they opened. I think one of the ways to get a drive through line to move faster is to either have them pre packed...or to have limited items on your menu. The two In n Out's in my town...at around dinner time has a drive through line that extends from the parking lot into the street...but there is only three burger choices and one size fries...then your choice of drink. Their line moves pretty fast. At peak times they have two people out in the drive thru line taking orders. I can't imagine on how long a McDonald's line would take. Cars with a bunch of kids inside them always take forever to get through. When a menu has too many items and you give people too many choices...that's where the potential for orders to take way too long.

I find that iPhones do seems to run smoother than comparable Android devices. The same apps on my iPhone (SE 2020) works better. Reddit is one of them. Reddit on my OnePlus 7T will occasionally crash...the app sometimes won't load pictures on WiFi...and I would have these blank spaces in-between threads. iOS also needs less RAM to work smoothly. Unless you have a Pixel device...companies like Samsung only gives you two years of OS updates and three years of security updates...and you're at their mercy when they release...or don't release these updates. My SE 1 from 2016 has the most current version of iOS running on it. $500 is my upper limit for new phones and $300 for used ones. That's why I like the SE line from Apple. They give you their flagship chipset in an older body phone that starts at under $400. When it comes to Android phones...I'll only buy refurbs...because I don't like my iPhone enough to dedicate myself to only one phone.:rolleyes:😆😆

Because iOS/MacOS is tailored around specific hardware, that Apple is in control of. Android has to be built to work with hundreds of different hardware configurations, mostly at the phone manufacturers discretion. Apple products will nearly always run smoother with less because of that

Status
Not open for further replies.