CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Is mention of mayonnaise too close to breaking rule #1?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Yes. Gobs were had. Especially since I love peanut butter lol.

If it's still persistent on Monday, I'll probably try finding an in-network otolaryngologist who could see me on short notice.
Reported for otolaryngologist

Is mention of mayonnaise too close to breaking rule #1?
Nope. I will even allow mention of the other thread but would request there be good reason.

Good day today, a bunch of chores done, a hike with Mrs Mud and dog, next up a concert (classical quartet)

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Probably swap in my re71's Thursday morning since working all day Friday for sat autox.

Then go to uncle's house for f&f. (Feast & football)

When we lived closer to more family and friends, used to have a morning basketball game. But not anymore sadly. Great way to build up an appetite

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Revisiting the holiday decorating topic from page 1. They did the install yesterday, I think it looks nice. Still need to put wreaths in all the windows, but Christmas season has begun...
View attachment 230130
Looks good. How badly does this fuck your power bill compared to the rest of cold months?
I have ATT and it just says SPAM RISK or TELEMARKETER. I get a bunch of spam text messages with click bait links. Not sure what to do about those...
Same on the texts. I just delete them so I don't click on accident.
Miss you in the Scamdemic thread.
My quality of life is much better now that I checked out. I peep in every so often and it's the same old cesspool. How are you, sir? How is the vette?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Looks good. How badly does this fuck your power bill compared to the rest of cold months?

Same on the texts. I just delete them so I don't click on accident.

My quality of life is much better now that I checked out. I peep in every so often and it's the same old cesspool. How are you, sir? How is the vette?
That imaginary Vette is great. The cesspool has changed a lot though. It's now one sided the opposite way from when you were in the thread regularly. But yeah pretty much cesspool.

Status
Not open for further replies.