GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB Lounge: Forum In Awe Of Phurs Smooth Hiney - OG's Invoke Rule #5 Pics Or It Didn't Happen

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It's going to get another flip, but look at that nice crust the mayo is giving it...

20211123_122221.jpg

Last edited:

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
flagged for wrong mayo

Unless it’s used in a salad or sauce, I don’t really like Mayo. However, this is the only Mayo in our fridge that the rest of the family eats.

torga

Autocross Champion
One of my daughter's classmates tested positive, so now she has to quarantine for 7 days. So there go any Thanksgiving plans :(

Sorry to hear that!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'd get her tested or get an at home covid test. Walgreens/cvs/etc should have them. If she's negative continue on with your plans and just don't send her to school. If she's positive then quarantine and stay safe.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
I'd get her tested or get an at home covid test. Walgreens/cvs/etc should have them. If she's negative continue on with your plans and just don't send her to school. If she's positive then quarantine and stay safe.
This. The pharmacy at the Kroger near me sells BinaxNow kits for like $25. Contains 2 tests. My kid has been Qteen 3x now for classmate exposure. It’s ridiculous tbh