Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
This one time, at band camp.

I’m still good friends with my best friend from 5th grade. The rest of them don’t matter.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
my best 4 friends are ones i made during freshman year of high school, but the funny part is most of them are from different high schools. also didn't keep up with many other aquaintences from high school

Same. I've moved around a bunch after high school, made lots of friends since then -- some I still keep up with, some ended up being "convenience" friends and we lost touch. But the handful of friends I made in HS are still very much in my life. When I go home to visit, they're just as important to see as my own family. Hell, I met my oldest friend in kindergarten.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
My bff from high school slept himself years ago. We hadn't talked in years prior to...

I took pre-calc as a junior. Senior year I took some gravy math/models class and it was hilarious. This blonde would always tell me how super smart I was when I aced every test. Me like, uhh yea, ok then...

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I witnessed a woman buying a double tortilla, completely loaded chipotle burrito, with two sides of hot sauce to-go. The employee had to wrap it in two pieces of foil. WTF I'm gonna barf shit just thinking about it

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I consider myself extremely lucky that I have three good friends. And I don't mean "friends", I mean friends. Like the kind that I could call up and say "Yo, I'm in a bind, can I borrow $2,000?", and I'd have it in seconds with no questions asked. The kind that always answer the phone, and are down to help no matter what. None of them are from high school or before.

I have friends that I hang out with more often than that small group, people I talk to on a daily basis and whatnot. The kind of friends where you go "Yo, wanna go grab a beer?", and you hang out. Have plenty of those.

But having a small group that I could count on for anything no matter what, I think I'm very lucky to have.

In the end, there's only one person from high school I still talk to. But even that, is kind of a "Talk to them every couple of months, maybe see them once a year" kind of things.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I witnessed a woman buying a double tortilla, completely loaded chipotle burrito, with two sides of hot sauce to-go. The employee had to wrap it in two pieces of foil. WTF I'm gonna barf shit just thinking about it

Where's the mayo?

Corprin

Autocross Champion

I’m stuck on you’d actually eat the shirt they serve. At least you don’t have to pretend you’re eating warm garbage at Taco Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.