GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
10C0F934-8E8A-436B-A3EB-209F071862FF.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Yum. I love sours

My gf loves sours. I am not a fan.

It's all I drink for beers these days. If a place doesn't have a sour, I'll do a cider. The one time I went out and a place didn't have a sour, or any ciders (usually places at least have Angry Orchard), I got thrown for a loop, and all I could think of was "Make me something fruity with tequila."

My neighbor across the street is a cool dude, very much a beer aficionado. Like, a locked fridge in his garage, gone to something like 150 different breweries level. He knows my love of sours, he brought me over a 4 pack of them from a local brewery today.

20221203_185617.jpg

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
CSB time: Mud does a good deed.

So this is a +1 deed. We are hiking at the state park. We are still in the lot when I see a couple having trouble with their Golf wagon, I ask if they need a jump. Nope, we can't get the door open because the fob battery is dead. I show them how to pop off the door handle cap and open it for them telling them about how to hold it up to the column to start it.

Kinda a generic good deed till the +1 part which was while they were struggling with their car their Shepherd walked over and went after my dog. No harm she was just shaken up. I almost didn't help but did turn back and offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.